CHI Shine Infusion

by CHI

CHI Shine Infusion Thermal Polishing Spray is an innovative weightless thermal active shine spray that provides instant polished shine to all hair styles while helping in repairing split ends and eliminating frizz, flyaway and provides protection against thermal damage.  Exceptional for use with CHI Ceramic tools. ;

Does this leave your hair greasy?
Does anyone know if this doubles as a heat protecting spray?
Should I buy this product for when I am going to straighten my hair
Start your review of CHI Shine Infusion!
Product Highlights
“This product really helps to control the frizzies when I flat iron my hair.” in reviews
“It makes my hair look freshly styled.” in reviews
“The only thing I don't like is that it can make hair greasy if applied near the roots.” in reviews
“My 9 year old has super curly hair and it works really well on hers as well not only as a shine spray but as a detangler as well.” in reviews
“and smells amazingin reviews
Summersville, KY
Love this product.! I use it every Day that I fix my hair.! It gives my hair shine. It makes my hair look freshly styled.!
Love the smell of this product! Works real well to help protect my hair from heat damage and leaves my hair silky smooth!
Bristol, WI
Love the shine and love the way it smells. It makes my daughter's curls look great and helps with frizz. Would buy again.
Smells good but a little bit masculine. It definitely does provide a nice shine, but I honestly don't reach for it much.
Vine Grove, KY
Best ever. Makes your hair soft very smooth straightens well. Great products. I love chi. That's all I have used.
West Point
It's perfect for the shine finished look your looking for after every styling it makes it very shiny and silky smooth
Bedford, PA
Has a good smell. Goes add shine but I think there are some better products out there. Probably wouldn't repurchase.
Winter Garden, FL
Love this spray, very nice sheen and smell. I love all Chi products and how lightweight their sheens and oils are.
Mine Hill, NJ
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Gigi M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Le da hidratación a tu pelo brillo este spray hace que tu cabello parezca Falso de bello lo voy a volver a comprar
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Faten A.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is very beautiful and it smells great. I use it when I iron it. I feel the difference is better after using it