BY CHI

Chi shine infusion thermal polishing spray is an active shine spray that instantly gives polished shine with out added weight or oils. Helps to repair split ends, eliminates frizz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adelaide K.
Stockton, NJ
This product A. Smells absolutely amazing. Like I stop when I'm spraying it so I can smell it. And B. Makes your hair look beautifully glossy. Like the shine it puts in your hair is stunning. And you can control how much shine you want, instead of it making your hair look greasy off the bat. I always get my bottle at Marshall's or something because they always have it and it's always worth the price.
Simah Z.
My hair is naturally wavy and dry, because of this, even with moisturizing oils, my hair can still appear a little dull. So, I like to add some shine; and, I find that a little bit of this product goes a long way. I usually find this product at Ulta or at superstores like Target, and I would repurchase.
Gianna M.
I love this product. It holds my hair up very great. I recommend this to all my friends. I'm very satisfied with it with this product. I will definitely buy it again. You can find it in more stores for a very low cost.
Kyrie F.
Despite the masculine aftershave scent it's a great product. Should be used sparingly as it's quite oily but it makes hairs smooth and soft