BY CHI

Style as You Please Get total control of your hairdo with CHI Shine Infusion. This thermal styling spray provides a long-lasting hold and adds shine and texture to enhance the beauty of any hairstyle. This spray tames flyaways, helps eliminate split ends and damages caused by thermal styling. Helps repair split ends Eliminates frizz Doesn't weigh down hairstyle Adds shine Being weightless, it doesn't weigh or pull hairstyles and gives a great finish so that you can flaunt your hairstyles with Tlan. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: CHI Shine Infusion is formulated with Vitamins A, C and E to help fight frizz and repair damage caused by split ends and thermal styling, and it provides instant shine and finish. Get Started: Spray evenly throughout your hair for instant finish and shine. see more...

Buy on *
Jackie R.
Danbury, CT
I always buy my hairspray at tjmaxx or Marshalls because it's less than at the drugstore. I love this hair spray! It leaves my hair soft but manageable. I can style it without all the crunchiness. I always have a backup.
Gianna M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This stuff is a classic! One of the first products I ever began using. It does the job and leaves your hair super smooth and soft. But i think today there are definitely more options and better to choose from.
Kimberly M.
Petoskey , MI
I always use Chi products when I straighten my hair. I feel that they are the best protectant. Whenever I use this it takes the dullness away and makes my hair look a bit healthier.
Lauren B.
Council Blfs, IA
One of my favorite brands and one of my favorite products by them! This is part of my daily hair routine! Leaves hair soft, shiny and adds a layer of heat protection :)
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Want super shiny hair? THIS is the product you need. It is super lightweight and doesn't leave your hair weighed down. It is a bit pricey but CHI is worth every penny.
Taylor C.
Sun City, AZ
This stuff is amazing makes your hair have a healthy shine and smooths down all my pesky fly aways. I usually pick it up at Walmart for a decent price but the best thing is it lasts forever! Defiantly repurchasing over and over it's a staple for your hair!
alissa s.
Monterey, CA
I love his product, but not for shine. My hair is normal, not dry, yet I don't see much improvement with shininess. However, this makes my hair feel so soft. For the price, I wouldn't consider repurchasing.
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
I love anything CHI brand. I honestly believe it is the best hair care brand out there. Anything to do with CHI ill buy. Epically this stuff. It leaves my hair silky.
Chaundra Q.
Davenport, WA
A little goes a long way! I absolutely love how shiny and healthy this spray makes my hair. Takes care of the frizz and fly-aways without feeling weighed down.
Maddyson B.
Helps keep the shine in your hair after straightening, makes hair looks more sleek and not oily which is a plus because who wants greasy looking hair?