BY CHI

Style as You Please Get total control of your hairdo with CHI Shine Infusion. This thermal styling spray provides a long-lasting hold and adds shine and texture to enhance the beauty of any hairstyle. This spray tames flyaways, helps eliminate split ends and damages caused by thermal styling. Helps repair split ends Eliminates frizz Doesn't weigh down hairstyle Adds shine Being weightless, it doesn't weigh or pull hairstyles and gives a great finish so that you can flaunt your hairstyles with Tlan. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: CHI Shine Infusion is formulated with Vitamins A, C and E to help fight frizz and repair damage caused by split ends and thermal styling, and it provides instant shine and finish. Get Started: Spray evenly throughout your hair for instant finish and shine. see more...

Buy on *
Cat M.
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not the biggest fan of this spray. Maybe I've used too much each time, but I feel like a total grease ball each and every time I've used it.
Taylee H.
Chandler, AZ
I love this stuff! On special occasions I wear clip in extentions and they become tangled very easily when I spray this shine spray in them they look flawless and become untangled! This stuff is a miracle worker! I am addicted.
Nanette D.
This gives my hair that extra shine when I've been damaging it with heat repeatedly. Sometimes when I blow dry my hair for a week straight my hair will tun to straw, I spray some of this on there and it calms it down. Don't use too much though, it can build quick and then you will look greasy. Smells great too.
Katheryn B.
Concord , NC
This shine infusion smells amazing in my opinion and really gives you that healthy hair shine that we all look for. When using this product I recieve many compliments about my hair looking very healthy. I'm glad that I have a product like this in my life.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
My hair is blonde, curly, thick, and definitely prone to frizz. This spray is my favorite because it adds a beautiful multidimensional shine to my otherwise dull-looking hair. I like that it also tames flyaways without looking greasy!
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
If you have frizzy or dry hair I recommend this. I spray it on my brush and comb my brush through my hair. It makes it smell so nice, and look sleek and shiny and pretty. I was amazed. I have 3 bottles on hand
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
This brand is a bit expensive, but most of their products are worth it. I have regular straight hair. The shine infusion spray leaves it silky soft, but I haven't seen much improvement on shine.
Dakota S.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely love this stuff. Makes your hair so shiney and smooth but not greasy. It smells wonderful and makes hair so touchable soft. It's not too pricey, can usually find at your local Walmart. I would definitely recommend
Liliana H.
I really like this product very much. I have very fine hair and an oily scalp so it provides a healthy shine that does not weigh my hair down. I use this product about once a week and always get compliments.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Hey if you blow dry your hair and you crawl your hair or even straighten your hair I suggest he is but I can make your hair look very shy need silky afterwords kind expensive but hey it's worth every spray that you spray