BY CHI

Style as You Please Get total control of your hairdo with CHI Shine Infusion. This thermal styling spray provides a long-lasting hold and adds shine and texture to enhance the beauty of any hairstyle. This spray tames flyaways, helps eliminate split ends and damages caused by thermal styling. Helps repair split ends Eliminates frizz Doesn't weigh down hairstyle Adds shine Being weightless, it doesn't weigh or pull hairstyles and gives a great finish so that you can flaunt your hairstyles with Tlan. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: CHI Shine Infusion is formulated with Vitamins A, C and E to help fight frizz and repair damage caused by split ends and thermal styling, and it provides instant shine and finish. Get Started: Spray evenly throughout your hair for instant finish and shine. see more...

Buy on *
Ann C.
levittown, ny
Best purchase I made in 2015! It's like an all in one hair product, it's a heat protectant, a frizz eliminator and a shine spray. You can use this on wet or dry hair, I do both. When I spray it on dry hair it makes my hair look smoothr, kinda flatter (less poofy?) and healthier. I keep an extra bottle in my work desk hehe
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
Holy results! If you're looking for shine spray, this is the mother. It made my hair look movie star worthy. I would have given it 5 stars but it's very easy to go overboard with it and make your hair look downright gross. Would recommend! Just watch how much you use.
Hana S.
Portland, OR
Sooo good. Not only does it smell good, but it makes your hair look so silky and soft. I put this on while my hair is drying, and this helps it retain moisture. I also use it along with dry shampoo to keep my hair looking fresh.
Taylor N.
Winston Salem, NC
This spray is a total life saver. I am a hairstylist in a 100% chi salon and this spray is my best friend when it comes to weddings, prom, ect.
Sometimes hairspray makes your hair look so dry and lifeless and you don't want that!
When you spray this over your hairspray your hair looks like it's ready for the runway.
It gives it nice shine and makes it silky smooth (because it conditions your hair while through all the hairspray!)
Daijah C.
Hanford, CA
Love this! Once I style my hair I out this stuff on and BAM! My hair looks smooth, shinny, and healthy!! It's the best I use it on every client I have and they love how it makes their hair look brand new. What's amazing about this product that a little goes a very long way. I live by this product, it's in my top 10.
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
This product is pricey but very effective. This product makes my hair look healthy and shiny. The packaging is a pretty red and very appealing. I bought this product at Macy's. Also, I would recommend this to others.
Marian A.
CHI Shine Infusion is great for heat-treated hair. A little product on your hair is all you'll need. Using this product prior to any heated styles will leace your hair will feel silky & shiny.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Really like this product to use on my hair once it's styled. It sprays very evenly so you won't get 1 spot looking greasy. I like the packaging and it's very sleek. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
This is probably the best hair product I have ever owned. I use it every time I blow dry or straighten my hair and it adds a wonderful smell, beautiful shine, and great texture without wearing my hair down. I've re-purchase five or more times and I will continue! Live this stuff!
Samantha R.
Lynbrook , NY
I use this every time after I take a shower and wash my hair about every other day I use it all of the time I use it a lot it's extremely effective I love it it has a great scent and is long lasting it really smooths the hair out yes I would buy it again I love it