BY CHI

Style as You Please Get total control of your hairdo with CHI Shine Infusion. This thermal styling spray provides a long-lasting hold and adds shine and texture to enhance the beauty of any hairstyle. This spray tames flyaways, helps eliminate split ends and damages caused by thermal styling. Helps repair split ends Eliminates frizz Doesn't weigh down hairstyle Adds shine Being weightless, it doesn't weigh or pull hairstyles and gives a great finish so that you can flaunt your hairstyles with Tlan. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: CHI Shine Infusion is formulated with Vitamins A, C and E to help fight frizz and repair damage caused by split ends and thermal styling, and it provides instant shine and finish. Get Started: Spray evenly throughout your hair for instant finish and shine. see more...

Buy on kmart
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
Makes your hair shine so well! It does not leave you hair looking greasy like most products, which is a plus in my books! Plus a little goes a long way with this product
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
I love how weightless thus feels in my hair. You really can't go wrong with any product from them. I love using this in the summer to keep my hair looking super shiny.
pamela m.
Every time I go to the salon they use this in my hair and I love it! I love the way it smells and leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy! Defiantly a must have!!
Lauren C.
Lancaster
Bought this at a local Walgreens for a BOGO, taking a gamble that it would be worth the buy. It definitely is. This product doesn't leave your hair greasy or tacky.
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
A little oily, but the shine factor is really there! You have to just be careful with the amount you use, even if you have very thick hair. My hair is very thick!
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love all the CHI products but this one is by far my favorite. I've tried a number of other shine sprays and they all leave my hair extra greasy. With a light hand you can gloss your hair and have this beautiful shine that can last all day. I use it on damp hair. It makes my hair super smooth and shiny but without weighting down my hair or taking away from my body. I would suggest when using this product to use in a ventilated room because it is a fine mist and it leaves quite a cloud.
Rikki C.
Modesto, CA
I only use this product once in awhile. I use it when my hair looks super dry. It tends to make it look really oily. That could be due to the type of hair I have.
Brianna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love the smell of Chi's shine infusion. Using just a small quick spray over your whole head creates a nice shine and finish after styling as well as a great scent, however be careful how much you use. I got a little too excited the first time I was using this product and too much shine spray will make your hair look instantly dirty. A small amount goes a long way! Which is great because this one bottle can last you a year
Ann C.
levittown, ny
Best purchase I made in 2015! It's like an all in one hair product, it's a heat protectant, a frizz eliminator and a shine spray. You can use this on wet or dry hair, I do both. When I spray it on dry hair it makes my hair look smoothr, kinda flatter (less poofy?) and healthier. I keep an extra bottle in my work desk hehe
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
Holy results! If you're looking for shine spray, this is the mother. It made my hair look movie star worthy. I would have given it 5 stars but it's very easy to go overboard with it and make your hair look downright gross. Would recommend! Just watch how much you use.