BY CHI

Style as You Please Get total control of your hairdo with CHI Shine Infusion. This thermal styling spray provides a long-lasting hold and adds shine and texture to enhance the beauty of any hairstyle. This spray tames flyaways, helps eliminate split ends and damages caused by thermal styling. Helps repair split ends Eliminates frizz Doesn't weigh down hairstyle Adds shine Being weightless, it doesn't weigh or pull hairstyles and gives a great finish so that you can flaunt your hairstyles with Tlan. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: CHI Shine Infusion is formulated with Vitamins A, C and E to help fight frizz and repair damage caused by split ends and thermal styling, and it provides instant shine and finish. Get Started: Spray evenly throughout your hair for instant finish and shine. see more...

Gabrielle P.
Saunderstown, RI
I always use this product after styling and it does amazing things. I'm a dancer and me and my friends would use this product at every dance recital that we had. Smells good and leaves your hair looking shinny without being greasy.
Amanda S.
Freeland, MI
I really like this product for extra shine. It smells great. I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily like other products I have tried. I love to use the product after I've straightened my hair for extra shine.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
I love every prodocuts from chi. Leaves my hair feeling shiny &I smells so good. My hair feels so soft. The product is long lasting, you can go all day with out needing to re apply. Totally recommend chi
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Love when my hair looks shiny and chi always knows how to do it! The packaging is like all the chi products and you can find it at most beauty stores and salons! I would recommend this hair shin spray!
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I love this stuff. It makes my hair look so healthy and shiny without making it look oily. I use this so much and always find myself reaching for it. My hair just doesn't look the same without it.
Heather R.
This product makes your hair shine like diamonds in the sky. Let me tell you. I love this. Though if you get a little too excited and use too much ot can make your hair look oily so dont do that. Lol
Grey A.
Not impressed for the cost of this product. The smell isn't great. It's nothing something bad either just not something people will be wondering what you used and why you smell good.
Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Jennifer L.
Bomb! It is great! My stylist even uses this product! She got me hooked on it! Even when I don't straighten or curl my hair I'll sprays little just for the added shine! I would totally recommend to anyone!
marisol v.
Like a shiny hairspray mist like that leaves the hair looking silky smooth anf healthy with the shine. Love the CHI products its the only products we use in cosmetology .