BY CHI

Style as You Please Get total control of your hairdo with CHI Shine Infusion. This thermal styling spray provides a long-lasting hold and adds shine and texture to enhance the beauty of any hairstyle. This spray tames flyaways, helps eliminate split ends and damages caused by thermal styling. Helps repair split ends Eliminates frizz Doesn't weigh down hairstyle Adds shine Being weightless, it doesn't weigh or pull hairstyles and gives a great finish so that you can flaunt your hairstyles with Tlan. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: CHI Shine Infusion is formulated with Vitamins A, C and E to help fight frizz and repair damage caused by split ends and thermal styling, and it provides instant shine and finish. Get Started: Spray evenly throughout your hair for instant finish and shine. see more...

Maria C.
Grandview, WA
I love using this after a style to add a healthy shine to the hair. This stuff smells great as well. I like to spray from far away because spraying to close will make hair look oily. I would definitely recommend if you want that extra healthy shine to your hair.
Chelsea R.
Fairchild Afb, WA
This stuff is great to give your hair that shine. It doesn't give a greasy shine but a beautiful hydrated shine. A little goes a long way and it will last all day. I recommend to someone with dry hair that does not have a natural shine. It also smells fantastic!
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
I've been using this for years. It's the perfect light weight spray for fly aways and extreme shine. Leaves the hair soft and flowy. It's about 16 dollars for the bottle, great price for the product. Love this product, I still haven't found anything to match it.
Cori C.
Bayview , TX
My hair isn't done until I use CHI Shine Infusion! It brings back the healthy shine to my hair after I use a ton of heat products. It's affordable and works wonders on my hair! I always get my CHI products from Target. 10/10 would recommend to everyone!
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I really like the smell of this and how it makes my hair look! It makes it shiny without being oily or greasy looking. I bought this particular product at my local TJ Maxx for a really good price! I'll buy this again if I see it!
Laura D.
Sonora, CA
I have this in a travel size and it's my go to product when I wear my hair straight. It adds a fair amount of shine without looking oily. It does add a bit of weight, but it isn't a deal breaker. I absolutely love that CHI products are always consistent and high quality.
Carrin E.
Oak harbor, WA
This was my OG shine spray. It does exactly what you would expect makes it SHINY. I've switched to others for different scents but this one isn't a bad smell I just prefer something more clean (powder ish). It can feel a bit heavy so especially if you have fine textured hair, go easy.
Dina Z.
I do love chi products! From their heating to styling products. This gives my hair an extra power shine after styling my hair. You can never go wrong with chi. I like their sprays, they do not feel heavy or crisp on the hair ( I have 3b/c thick curls).
Malerie M.
Post Falls
This product does exactly what it says! It gives shine! I've never had the shiny hair model hair. But this spray does wonders on my dull hair, I can't stop looking at my hair after I use it because it completely transforms my hair!
Makkell B.
Chi is one of my favorite hair care brands and this product is so great! It works with any hair type and even before and after styling it with heat. It smells great and makes your hair look like it was just don't by a professional!
Daniela R.
Rio Rico , AZ
Does this leave your hair greasy or too shinny?