BY CHI

Style as You Please Get total control of your hairdo with CHI Shine Infusion. This thermal styling spray provides a long-lasting hold and adds shine and texture to enhance the beauty of any hairstyle. This spray tames flyaways, helps eliminate split ends and damages caused by thermal styling. Helps repair split ends Eliminates frizz Doesn't weigh down hairstyle Adds shine Being weightless, it doesn't weigh or pull hairstyles and gives a great finish so that you can flaunt your hairstyles with Tlan. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: CHI Shine Infusion is formulated with Vitamins A, C and E to help fight frizz and repair damage caused by split ends and thermal styling, and it provides instant shine and finish. Get Started: Spray evenly throughout your hair for instant finish and shine. see more...

Buy on kmart
Victoria A.
Austin, TX
Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! And bit pricey but it's worth it! Use it on a daily basis
Jenna F.
Winnipeg, MB
ADDS A TON OF SHINE, BUT BE CAREFUL IF YOU USE TOO MUCH, YOUR HAIR CAN LOOK OILY AND GREASY VERY FAST.  I LIKE TO USE THIS PRODUCT WHEN DOING UPDO'S IN THE SALON FOR WEDDINGS AND GRADS.  THIS PRODUCT IS VERY AFFORDABLE AND VERY USER FRIENDLY. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT A LOT
Itzel S.
México
I have tried an smaller version of this and I have to say that it works amazing on my hair after I iron it. My hair looks shiny and really healthy because of this product. I also like to used it after I wash my hair.
Nada E.
 love this as a heat protection to keep from frying my hair. I use this on my dry hair when I straighten it with my Chi. It will give you amazing results without a heavy build up.
Emily M.
This product does exactly what it says! Great for updos and keeping the hair looking healthy. Would ise with caution if you already have oily or thin hair.
Tomi Y.
Absolutely love this product I use almost every week when I style my hair it smalls great the texture is good & is beautiful on my hair
lynn z.
scarborough, ON
I think it smells really nice. I did not feel like it did anything. Maybe I was using it wrong. I only sprayed it on my dry hair.
Stephanie C.
Smiths falls , ON
Works well for protecting the hair while using a flat iron. Smells lovely. Sprays on nicely and leaves the hair smooth and shiny
Elle E.
Toronto
Hated this. This product made my hair Look greasy!!!!  would not recommend this to anyone with normal to oily hair type
Brittany S.
Merritt, BC
Wasn't my favourite as it made my hair feel so greasy. Wouldn't recommend if you don't want a lot of shine to your hair