BY CHI

Style as You Please Get total control of your hairdo with CHI Shine Infusion. This thermal styling spray provides a long-lasting hold and adds shine and texture to enhance the beauty of any hairstyle. This spray tames flyaways, helps eliminate split ends and damages caused by thermal styling. Helps repair split ends Eliminates frizz Doesn't weigh down hairstyle Adds shine Being weightless, it doesn't weigh or pull hairstyles and gives a great finish so that you can flaunt your hairstyles with Tlan. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: CHI Shine Infusion is formulated with Vitamins A, C and E to help fight frizz and repair damage caused by split ends and thermal styling, and it provides instant shine and finish. Get Started: Spray evenly throughout your hair for instant finish and shine. see more...

Buy on kmart
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I use this daily. I love having shiny hair and this provides that with out a greasy effect. I will repurchase.
Karen K.
Warfield, KY
I love this spray! Makes your hair shiny, not greasy! It has a great scent, that I just love! Well worth purchase!!
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Been a favorite for almost 10 years. Easy non greasy formula that gives me flexibility and strength in my hair
Selena F.
All CHI products are just amazing this one makes your hair look so shiny and healthy without weighing it down!
Hadeel A.
It was okay it did the job but it did leave some  residue on my  hair I have very curly hair and it's a very long
malika a.
This spray smells so damn good. I use it right after I straighten my hair. It gives it a nice shine and slip
Alexandra H.
Highlands, TX
Great to use after you've straightened your hair
Brings the shine you are looking for as well as a good smell
Sucette F.
Miami , FL
my hair just look perfect when i use this before.. not to oily just perfect  i will try it again soon for sure
Malak J.
Birmingham, AL
Love this shine infusion! It really shows the shine the your hair! Smells good and it's very affordable!
NANCY R.
Carson, CA
I love using this product before i straighten my hair, love how it smells my results are very high end