BY CHI

Style as You Please Get total control of your hairdo with CHI Shine Infusion. This thermal styling spray provides a long-lasting hold and adds shine and texture to enhance the beauty of any hairstyle. This spray tames flyaways, helps eliminate split ends and damages caused by thermal styling. Helps repair split ends Eliminates frizz Doesn't weigh down hairstyle Adds shine Being weightless, it doesn't weigh or pull hairstyles and gives a great finish so that you can flaunt your hairstyles with Tlan. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: CHI Shine Infusion is formulated with Vitamins A, C and E to help fight frizz and repair damage caused by split ends and thermal styling, and it provides instant shine and finish. Get Started: Spray evenly throughout your hair for instant finish and shine. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Diana S.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love all the CHI products but this one is by far my favorite. I've tried a number of other shine sprays and they all leave my hair extra greasy. With a light hand you can gloss your hair and have this beautiful shine that can last all day. I use it on damp hair. It makes my hair super smooth and shiny but without weighting down my hair or taking away from my body. I would suggest when using this product to use in a ventilated room because it is a fine mist and it leaves quite a cloud.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
I love the smell of Chi's shine infusion. Using just a small quick spray over your whole head creates a nice shine and finish after styling as well as a great scent, however be careful how much you use. I got a little too excited the first time I was using this product and too much shine spray will make your hair look instantly dirty. A small amount goes a long way! Which is great because this one bottle can last you a year
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy results! If you're looking for shine spray, this is the mother. It made my hair look movie star worthy. I would have given it 5 stars but it's very easy to go overboard with it and make your hair look downright gross. Would recommend! Just watch how much you use.
K W.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I really like the smell of this and how it makes my hair look! It makes it shiny without being oily or greasy looking. I bought this particular product at my local TJ Maxx for a really good price! I'll buy this again if I see it!
Hana S.
Hana S.
Portland, OR
Sooo good. Not only does it smell good, but it makes your hair look so silky and soft. I put this on while my hair is drying, and this helps it retain moisture. I also use it along with dry shampoo to keep my hair looking fresh.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
South Vienna, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pricey but very effective. This product makes my hair look healthy and shiny. The packaging is a pretty red and very appealing. I bought this product at Macy's. Also, I would recommend this to others.
Cat M.
Cat M.
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not the biggest fan of this spray. Maybe I've used too much each time, but I feel like a total grease ball each and every time I've used it.
Chaundra Q.
Chaundra Q.
Davenport, WA
A little goes a long way! I absolutely love how shiny and healthy this spray makes my hair. Takes care of the frizz and fly-aways without feeling weighed down.
Rochelle E.
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
This is quite nice. It gives a great shine. Don't over use it though. Spray a little and your hair will look nice and shiny.
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for more than 6years and its GREAT!!! My professional hair dresser/stylist always uses this on my hair when straightening it and it makes it sooo soft. All you need is a few sprays total through out all the layers of your hair, and as with any hair product ..its common sense to not overuse or else it will be heavy and appear greasy. It's a beautiful shine and lovely smell!!! I wish they had this as a body spray haha. I have long hair and have made 2 bottles last about 8mos, so a little goes a long way. I love this product, it protects my hair from the heat of the straightener and/or blow dryer and calms down any frizz, I also like to spray either when wet or dry, and just to add shine and non-frizz when not using any heat. I definitely recommend this product and will be buying it again and again, for as long as its available! Purchase this, you wont be disappointed.