BY CHI

Style as You Please Get total control of your hairdo with CHI Shine Infusion. This thermal styling spray provides a long-lasting hold and adds shine and texture to enhance the beauty of any hairstyle. This spray tames flyaways, helps eliminate split ends and damages caused by thermal styling. Helps repair split ends Eliminates frizz Doesn't weigh down hairstyle Adds shine Being weightless, it doesn't weigh or pull hairstyles and gives a great finish so that you can flaunt your hairstyles with Tlan. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: CHI Shine Infusion is formulated with Vitamins A, C and E to help fight frizz and repair damage caused by split ends and thermal styling, and it provides instant shine and finish. Get Started: Spray evenly throughout your hair for instant finish and shine. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I really like this shine spray. It definitely does the job! It doesn't smell very good but it also doesn't leave a bad stench on your hair. If your hair tends to look more dry like mine this is a great resolution!
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
I've been using this for more than 6years and its GREAT!!! My professional hair dresser/stylist always uses this on my hair when straightening it and it makes it sooo soft. All you need is a few sprays total through out all the layers of your hair, and as with any hair product ..its common sense to not overuse or else it will be heavy and appear greasy. It's a beautiful shine and lovely smell!!! I wish they had this as a body spray haha. I have long hair and have made 2 bottles last about 8mos, so a little goes a long way. I love this product, it protects my hair from the heat of the straightener and/or blow dryer and calms down any frizz, I also like to spray either when wet or dry, and just to add shine and non-frizz when not using any heat. I definitely recommend this product and will be buying it again and again, for as long as its available! Purchase this, you wont be disappointed.
Brittany S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this spray as I have extremely dry hair and can use this to make my hair shine and be soft and bouncy for a few days after I wash it. In addition to making my hair heat protected during styling; I love that I can also aim and direct where I want this to land. My second and third day post shampoo keeps my hair looking salon finished. I use mostly on the ends then give a spray to my entire hair and it looks great. It have found no other product on the market like this and it beats out argan oils and other shine products I have tried which has been pretty much everything possible. My hair style is straight but works when I curl it too. Love, love, love this spray.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
I love love love this! I like it better than the iron guard because it's light weight and doesn't feel like it soaks my hair! Def gives it shine and protects it from the heat of a straightener! It's about $15 but mine usually lasts me for 2-3 months so it lasts a while! I love the smell and the spray bottle is def easy to use and it gets everywhere you want it to spray. I love it!
Kaela J.
Raymond
I am a HUGE bed head fan when it comes to shampoo and condition and this control freak conditioner was just what I needed to add to my plethora of conditioners that almost ever girl has in their bathroom cabinet. because I've been dyeing my hair since 6th grade its kind of mess with my hair's natural texture. My hair was naturally jet black and straight but through chemicals it has become crispy and frizzy. The frizz might come from my humid environment but with this conditioner it really keeps it in check, ESPECIALLY on those hot summer nights walking around downtown.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I love this... I have extremely dry hair and can use this to make my hair shine and be soft and bouncy.  for a few days after I wash it.     Eventhough, it is on the expensive side, you only need a couple of squirts on your hair so it last for ever.  So, a little goes a long way.  It makes my hair feel soft and silky.  It smells great and makes my hair look and feel healthy.
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Love this product does not take much or your hair will look oily but a couple of sprays and your hair looks so shiny and sleek. It's hard to use just a couple of sprays because it smells so amazing. My hair dresser uses this product I asked her what it was because it smelled amazing and she told me. I've been a buyer ever since
Laura D.
Lafayette, LA
I have super curly hair and it helps with the dryness of it when I flat iron my hair. It doesn't leave it oily or greasy. The packaging is very nice and it is a great bottle. It comes out easy and does not clog. It smells fresh. I would recommend it to other curly haired friends.
melissa c.
THIS PRODUCT IS MY GO TO AFTER IM DONE STYLING MY HAIR, IT MAKES IT SO SOFT AND SHINY, SOMETIMES I USE A LITTLE BEFORE I BEGIN IRONING IT. DID I MENTION IS SMELLS AH-MAZZZZING !!! LIKE A SEXY MAN COLOGNE. I REALLY ENJOY USING THIS PRODUCT ! I GET TONS OF COMPLIMENTS
Samantha R.
Lynbrook , NY
I use this every time after I take a shower and wash my hair about every other day I use it all of the time I use it a lot it's extremely effective I love it it has a great scent and is long lasting it really smooths the hair out yes I would buy it again I love it