CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Holleen D.

BY CHI

CHI Shine Infusion Thermal Polishing Spray is an innovative weightless thermal active shine spray that provides instant polished shine to all hair styles while helping in repairing split ends and eliminating frizz, flyaway and provides protection against thermal damage.  Exceptional for use with CHI Ceramic tools. ; see more...

CHI Shine Infusion
  • "I am impressed with how little product you need to use to make your hair shine and it has great staying power all day." in 1 review
  • "My 9 year old has super curly hair and it works really well on hers as well not only as a shine spray but as a detangler as well." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair look freshly styled." in 1 review
  • "This product really helps to control the frizzies when I flat iron my hair." in 1 review
  • "and smells amazing " in 1 review
Chelsea J.
Love love love!! I’ve used this product for years. All CHI products have an amazing smell, I am a huge fan of their products. This one does not disappoint! Leaves my hair feeling healthy and looking shiny and moisturized.
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
I use this product after straightening my hair and I love it so so soo much it gives my hair the perfect shine and silky texture. You do have to be careful with how much you put in because it could cause your hair to look greasy but it's amazing if you use it the right way
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Absolutely love this! I put it on and it instantly adds shine. The shine stays, too! The smell is not my favorite but in comparison to other shine sprays, this is about equal in that regards. I will definitely continue purchasing this!
Christie T.
I think that CHI shine infusion is a great hair product it only takes a small amount of this spray to make your hair shinny I definitely recommend trying it out the price is good and worth it
Kirstin J.
Bloomington, MD
Loved this product! It gave my hair a perfect amount of shine with just very little amount! I have frizzy curly hair that this helped control the frizz and give me a nice blonde golden curl!
ashley b.
Louisville, KY
I really appreciate that all CHI products not only provide styling benefits, but also work to repair damaged hair. This thermal activated spray helps reseal busted, tired cuticles and gives hair the shine YOU deserve. If you use any CHI tools you should consider adding this to your arsenal of products: you really see the added benefits of spending more on tools and products when using this spray. But be careful! Too much product can lead to greasy or oily appearance
Wendy M.
This product initially does add a beautiful shine to your hair. I have blonde to wheat colored hair and toward the end of the day my hair was oily. The scent is fine. I still have a bottle in my cabinet waiting to be used up. I now use it only on the ends of my hair, taking precaution to not spray any on my roots.
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
I love how soft and shiny this stuff makes my hair! The scent is alright. I've gone through like 2 bottles of this already, and it works great on everybody's hair. It's an alright price as well, they have different sizes. Maybe improving on hydrating the hair or adding argon oil would be great, I'd recommend.
Rhonda G.
Albany, OR
This is the first shine spray I have tried and I am super impressed. After I finished curling and setting my hair I lightly sprayed this over my entire head and I instantly saw a huge difference in shine. It gave my hair a beautiful shine that made the blonde highlights pop in my hair. I am impressed with how little product you need to use to make your hair shine and it has great staying power all day.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Out of all the serums ive used this works but it smells terrible doesn't dry for a long time so your hair looks oily and it smells terrible. I know it is supposed to be awesome and it doesn't keep your hair from poofing but it overall isn't worth the money. If i get it on sale at jcpenneys thats great if not i don't want to spend a ton of money on this stuff that makes my hair itch like crazy.
Margherita G.
Edmonton , Alberta
Does this leave your hair greasy?
Tahira A.
Should I buy this product for when I am going to straighten my hair
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Does anyone know if this doubles as a heat protecting spray?