CHI Shine Infusion

CHI Shine Infusion Thermal Polishing Spray is an innovative weightless thermal active shine spray that provides instant polished shine to all hair styles while helping in repairing split ends and eliminating frizz, flyaway and provides protection against thermal damage.  Exceptional for use with CHI Ceramic tools. ;

Does this leave your hair greasy?
Does anyone know if this doubles as a heat protecting spray?
Should I buy this product for when I am going to straighten my hair
Start your review of CHI Shine Infusion!
Product Highlights
This product really helps to control the frizzies when I flat iron my hair.in reviews
It makes my hair look freshly styled.in reviews
The only thing I don't like is that it can make hair greasy if applied near the roots.in reviews
My 9 year old has super curly hair and it works really well on hers as well not only as a shine spray but as a detangler as well.in reviews
and smells amazing in reviews
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Natalie W.
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Natalie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I use this with chi’s 44 iron guard and it works amazing to make my hair flawless CHI Shine Infusion tames the fly aways and makes my hair look and feel healthy. Nice scent, and I will continue to buy this again and I recommend it to anyone!
Sana S.
Lakeville, MN
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Sana S.
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Sana S.
good product my hair is so dry i am trying many shinging spry but after that it shows me very raff hair my friend told me try this one and i just love it it suits my hair totally CHI Shine Infusion
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
CHI Shine Infusion This Hair Shine Spray is weightless thermal active shine spray that provides an instant polished shine, repairs split ends, eliminates frizz and flyaways, while providing protection against thermal damage for all hair types. It helps me with Straightening, Smoothing, Moisturizing, Heat Protecting, Shine Enhancing another perfect product from @chi!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👌
Annette P.
Grand Rapids, MI
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Annette P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love all the Chi products , think I like the silk infusion better but this works too , the more I spray the greasier my thin hair looks so don’t use too much , I’d say more grease look than shine with thin hair but it’s a great product
Blake H.
Madison, TN
Great product. After using hair products that dull the shine of my hair I was happy to find this lovely product. It’s great because it doesn’t make you look like a 2006 emo girl with greasy hair like other products do *cough *cough .....frizease *cough.
Chaney B.
Nixa, MO
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Chaney B.
Purchased at: Target
Best shine spray I have ever tried! Nothing beats the scent of Chi hair products either. Does not weigh hair down and gives it the perfect shine and gets rid of any flyways. Definitely worth the price and would buy again.
Tina C.
Harvey, LA
This was an oldie, but goodie!  I got this as free gift with an online order, and it didn't disappoint.  It definitely gave a nice shine to my hair after straightening.  I loved how sleek it made my hair.  A little goes a long way with this product, so a bottle will last you forever!
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
Salon quality flat iron each and every time. Smells bomb. Worth the price. Would recommend to anyone - natural or relaxed.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I was skeptical to buy this. I was worried about having greasy hair when I want shiny. Well I bought it and have shiny hair. I love it definitely worth the buy.
Savannah R.
Morehead, KY
So I’ve been using this since I was 27 and I love it. I have highlighted blonde hair and I’m always wanting shine and no oil and this works so good for me and it smells AMAZING.