CHI Shine Infusion

by CHI

CHI Shine Infusion Thermal Polishing Spray is an innovative weightless thermal active shine spray that provides instant polished shine to all hair styles while helping in repairing split ends and eliminating frizz, flyaway and provides protection against thermal damage.  Exceptional for use with CHI Ceramic tools. ;

Does this leave your hair greasy?
Does anyone know if this doubles as a heat protecting spray?
Should I buy this product for when I am going to straighten my hair
Start your review of CHI Shine Infusion!
Product Highlights
“This product really helps to control the frizzies when I flat iron my hair.” in reviews
“It makes my hair look freshly styled.” in reviews
“The only thing I don't like is that it can make hair greasy if applied near the roots.” in reviews
“My 9 year old has super curly hair and it works really well on hers as well not only as a shine spray but as a detangler as well.” in reviews
“and smells amazingin reviews
Craryville, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this shine spray. First, it’s also a heat protectant. I sprayed this on my damp hair last night on each section before blow drying. My hair is very coarse and unruly. This spray made my hair look soft and silky. Less fly ways, doesn’t weight down the hair. You can’t even tell there is product in my hair. I love the scent of all CHI products. I’ve tried many of their products and this is my favorite so far. You can use this on damp or dry hair. I can’t wait to see the results when I use it to flat iron my hair. It’ll probably look like glass. It leaves shine but it does not look greasy. That’s always been a problem for me, to find a shine product that isn’t oily. This works great. I’m so glad I found it!!!!
Mars, PA
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
CHI Shine Infusion This Hair Shine Spray is weightless thermal active shine spray that provides an instant polished shine, repairs split ends, eliminates frizz and flyaways, while providing protection against thermal damage for all hair types. It helps me with Straightening, Smoothing, Moisturizing, Heat Protecting, Shine Enhancing another perfect product from @chi!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👌
Brookfield, CT
I apply it after I straighten my hair and it just completely makes it glossy and so silky but not greasy. It is so good that I have a tough time explaining how amazing the results are afterwards. I love this stuff and will never do without it as long as I am able to afford it. Highly Recommended for people with thick and unruly short or long hair.
Bartlesville, OK
I really like this shine infusion.  I have coarse hair.  After I straighten my hair, I flip upside down, spray a little on the ends (believe me, a little goes a long way), then flip back over and smooth with my hands.  This is very reasonably priced for the as long as it lasts.  I would recommend.
Shamokin, PA
I've been searching for something to make my full frizzy hair look softer and shiny. And this stuff is ok. I mean I'm not expecting a miracle. I've been trying to find the perfect blend. Of shampoo conditioner and after products. It's been difficult. I would recommend this product tho.
I buy the travel size it last me long time very effective when it comes to shiny hair I use it often just when needed so It don’t get to greasy and build up in my hair the spray feels more of a light misty spray which I prefer this way so it spreads evenly
Hendersonvlle, TN
Great product. After using hair products that dull the shine of my hair I was happy to find this lovely product. It’s great because it doesn’t make you look like a 2006 emo girl with greasy hair like other products do *cough *cough .....frizease *cough.
Nixa, MO
CHI Shine Infusion uploaded by Chaney B.
Purchased at: Target
Best shine spray I have ever tried! Nothing beats the scent of Chi hair products either. Does not weigh hair down and gives it the perfect shine and gets rid of any flyways. Definitely worth the price and would buy again.
Bensalem, PA
I love CHI and use this product a lot. The smell is amazing and it is effective in helping my hair get a healthy seated and shiny look and feel to it! I have tried many alternatives and this one is one of my top picks!
Monroe, NC
This oil is absolutely incredible for flat ironing hair. It isn’t too heavy and spreads through the hair like butter to detangle and make the process 100x easier. I would recommend this for fine to medium hair!