Chi® Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by ruby r.Chi® Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by MELISSA B.

BY CHI

Keep shedding down in your dog by using CHI for Dogs Shed Control Shampoo. This gentle shampoo removes loose fur and dander associated with shedding, and always leaves your dog with a soft, healthy-looking coat. Features: CHI For Dogs Shed Control Shampoo gently cleanses while it helps to control shedding by removing loose fur and dander. Leaves coat soft and shiny. Used For: Grooming Ingredients: Water, Mild Cleansing Agents, Silk Protein, Oatmeal, Cranberry Seed Oil, Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera, Kava Extract, Papaya Leaf Extract, Chamomile Extract, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Minerals, Fragrance Caution: Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Use Instructions: Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Lather and gently massage into coat and skin. Rinse well. Repeat as necessary. For external use only. see more...

Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this stuff! I was so happy when I saw that they make it for my dog. I got it at Pet Smart and the price was very reasonable. I will definitely purchase again and recommend this to other dog owners.
Jesse G.
Dyer
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is high dollar. And it helps remove matted hair. And smells wonderful. Just be careful tho the perfume smell may irritate you’re dogs skin. My dog didn’t like the smell of this shampoo at all.
MELISSA B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I was almost completely checked out at Petsmart when I saw a CHI display by the register and I went crazy! Once I smelled it I knew I couldn't leave the store without it. When I got home in typical Melissa style, I left all my purchases in the car except for this shampoo and immediately washed my dog. There was a ton of hair in the drain so I'm assuming it makes her shed less but I still brush her several times a week. I love the smell of this and my dog smells like a total diva now. I will buy it again.
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a wonderful shampoo. It removes dander and takes a lot of the excess fur off of my dogs coat. This product can be purchased at Petsmart.
Liset P.
Naples , FL
I have only used this product a few times on my dog. He is a maltipoo, and loves to be bathed with this shampoo.
ruby r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great smell great for dogs with sensitive skin leaves fur silky smooth and doesn't irritate their skin
Brittany B.
Saint Joseph
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It makes my dogs smell great and it helps their itchy skin. I bought this at Petsmart.
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog sheds like crazy!! I am looking into trying a shedding shampoo. I've heard some good things about this product, but would like your recommendations! Anyone have anything to say on this product?
Kea D.
Fort Dodge, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where can you purchase this at? I have a boxer and he sheds like crazy!
Danielle G.
montgomery
Does this actually work? Did you notice a difference right away?