CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.

BY CHI

A weightless, leave-in silk repair treatment. Smoothes and protects hair from breakage and effects of thermal styling. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

• How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!1 Answers
  • Does this make thin hair look greasy?2 Answers
  • "My hair smells great after." in 1 review
  • "great product tho, last forever." in 1 review
  • "Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!" in 1 review
  • "I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks. " in 1 review
Mairead D.
I love the smell of this product, it does help with my frizz but it's pretty pricey.
Kala M.
..............................:) i use it before not on my list :(...............
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Love this to use in my hair I love using this brand it is worth the price and definitely worth the try I love it
Lauren S.
Made my hair a bit oily overtime but overall it was a great product! Would definitely use again
gloria r.
To be used with your chi iron to prevent damage to your hair. leave your hair very soft, shiny and smelling good. Does not leave your hair heavy or sticky, your hair will be very light and manageble it will leave your so looking very healthly and so the shiny
Maya N.
CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore gives a glossy finish to any style.  This fast-drying, weightless formula controls frizz and provides UV protection.  The added silk seals in moisture, giving lackluster hair a healthy sheen. My hair always feel replenished and super hydrated after every use!
Nicole M.
Victor, ID
Not a fan of it, but it works and really does moisturize the hair. I don't own it tho
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Does this make thin hair look greasy?
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help from getting split ends?
Bailey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin hair - does it weigh hair strands down easily and make your hair look greasy?
Preslie G.
Moscow , AR
How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?
Amy S.
El Paso, TX
Where can you buy this product?