CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.

BY CHI

A weightless, leave-in silk repair treatment. Smoothes and protects hair from breakage and effects of thermal styling. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

• How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!1 Answers
  • Does this make thin hair look greasy?2 Answers
  • "My hair smells great after." in 1 review
  • "great product tho, last forever." in 1 review
  • "Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!" in 1 review
  • "I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks. " in 1 review
jamie h.
Restores moisture to hair if its dry and damaged from coloring, flat irons or blow drying like I do a lot of.
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
Great product! Smells wonderful, helps with breakage that us females hate and makes your hair soft
Lauren S.
Made my hair a bit oily overtime but overall it was a great product! Would definitely use again
Mairead D.
I love the smell of this product, it does help with my frizz but it's pretty pricey.
Kala M.
..............................:) i use it before not on my list :(...............
Maya N.
CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore gives a glossy finish to any style.  This fast-drying, weightless formula controls frizz and provides UV protection.  The added silk seals in moisture, giving lackluster hair a healthy sheen. My hair always feel replenished and super hydrated after every use!
Nicole M.
Victor, ID
Not a fan of it, but it works and really does moisturize the hair. I don't own it tho
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Does this make thin hair look greasy?
Stephanie C.
Does this help from getting split ends?
Bailey K.
I have very thin hair - does it weigh hair strands down easily and make your hair look greasy?
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?
Amy S.
El Paso, TX
Where can you buy this product?