CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.

BY CHI

A weightless, leave-in silk repair treatment. Smoothes and protects hair from breakage and effects of thermal styling. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

• How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!1 Answers
  • Does this make thin hair look greasy?2 Answers
  • "My hair smells great after." in 1 review
  • "great product tho, last forever." in 1 review
  • "Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!" in 1 review
  • "I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks. " in 1 review
Prany M.
Prany M.
It's overly priced for such a small bottle. It smells nice, but not worth the buy. Nothing spectacular about this product.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
This product gives my hair such a great shine compared to other brands. Happy to find a product that works for this but not thrilled about the price for such a small bottle.
Chi products aren't the cheapest but they work wonders. If your going to invest anything into your hair let it be chi!
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
Great product! Smells wonderful, helps with breakage that us females hate and makes your hair soft
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
This stuff is great! I put a small amount on to my hands and work this into my hair and it instantly leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and smelling really good. I feel like my hair doesn't really frizz out when i use this.
Maya N.
Maya N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore gives a glossy finish to any style.  This fast-drying, weightless formula controls frizz and provides UV protection.  The added silk seals in moisture, giving lackluster hair a healthy sheen. My hair always feel replenished and super hydrated after every use!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Victor, ID
Not a fan of it, but it works and really does moisturize the hair. I don't own it tho
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Does this make thin hair look greasy?
Amy S.
Amy S.
El Paso, TX
Where can you buy this product?
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Englishtown, NJ
Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!
Preslie G.
Preslie G.
Moscow , AR
How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fair Play, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help from getting split ends?