CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.

BY CHI

A weightless, leave-in silk repair treatment. Smoothes and protects hair from breakage and effects of thermal styling. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

• How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!1 Answers
  • Does this make thin hair look greasy?2 Answers
  • "My hair smells great after." in 1 review
  • "great product tho, last forever." in 1 review
  • "Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!" in 1 review
  • "I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks. " in 1 review
Chi products aren't the cheapest but they work wonders. If your going to invest anything into your hair let it be chi!
Susan M.
This is amazing! I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this to use in my hair I love using this brand it is worth the price and definitely worth the try I love it
jamie h.
Restores moisture to hair if its dry and damaged from coloring, flat irons or blow drying like I do a lot of.
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
Great product! Smells wonderful, helps with breakage that us females hate and makes your hair soft
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my hair a bit oily overtime but overall it was a great product! Would definitely use again
Brenda M.
I love this chi product! I use frequently amd leaves my hair smooth and little to no frizz! And the smell is great! Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!:)
JoAnne N.
Fords, NJ
I've been looking for a great leave in moisture therapy and will be looking for this product in the stores. Yes it appears to be pricey, however, I'm sure you do not need to use a lot to get the right outcome.
Kala M.
..............................:) i use it before not on my list :(...............
Alyssa N.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
This is one of the better heat protectant products I have used. My hair smells great after. It is only two ounces for ten dollars, but worth it if you are willing to splurge a bit! Wish it was a little cheaper but great.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Does this make thin hair look greasy?
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help from getting split ends?
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?
Bailey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin hair - does it weigh hair strands down easily and make your hair look greasy?
Amy S.
El Paso, TX
Where can you buy this product?