CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.

BY CHI

A weightless, leave-in silk repair treatment. Smoothes and protects hair from breakage and effects of thermal styling. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

• How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!1 Answers
  • Does this make thin hair look greasy?2 Answers
  • "My hair smells great after." in 1 review
  • "great product tho, last forever." in 1 review
  • "Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!" in 1 review
  • "I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks. " in 1 review
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
This is one of the better heat protectant products I have used. My hair smells great after. It is only two ounces for ten dollars, but worth it if you are willing to splurge a bit! Wish it was a little cheaper but great.
maisa s.
maisa s.
Kala M.
Kala M.
..............................:) i use it before not on my list :(...............
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is great! I put a small amount on to my hands and work this into my hair and it instantly leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and smelling really good. I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks.
gloria r.
gloria r.
To be used with your chi iron to prevent damage to your hair. leave your hair very soft, shiny and smelling good. Does not leave your hair heavy or sticky, your hair will be very light and manageble it will leave your so looking very healthly and so the shiny
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Wow, this brings me back to my high school days, i use to use it daily, i still have it but hardly get to use it as busy as i am. great product tho, last forever.
Susan M.
Susan M.
This is amazing! I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks.
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
This stuff really works. It keeps my hair smooth and shiny and my hair lasts longer when I straighten it when i use this.
jamie h.
jamie h.
Restores moisture to hair if its dry and damaged from coloring, flat irons or blow drying like I do a lot of.
Shanta K.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it and the scent! My hair is frizzy and dry. My curls look lovely when I apply this and if I choose to straighten it it looks just as smooth! Plus paraben free! Amazing.
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Does this make thin hair look greasy?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fair Play, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help from getting split ends?
Preslie G.
Preslie G.
Moscow , AR
How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
I have very thin hair - does it weigh hair strands down easily and make your hair look greasy?
Amy S.
Amy S.
El Paso, TX
Where can you buy this product?