CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.

BY CHI

A weightless, leave-in silk repair treatment. Smoothes and protects hair from breakage and effects of thermal styling. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

• How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!1 Answers
  • Does this make thin hair look greasy?2 Answers
CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore
  • "I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks. " in 1 review
  • "great product tho, last forever." in 1 review
  • "My hair smells great after." in 1 review
  • "Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!" in 1 review
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Wow, this brings me back to my high school days, i use to use it daily, i still have it but hardly get to use it as busy as i am. great product tho, last forever.
Brenda M.
I love this chi product! I use frequently amd leaves my hair smooth and little to no frizz! And the smell is great! Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!:)
maisa s.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I used this product when I was relaxed and now as a natural I use it whenever I heat style my hair. I love the way it makes my hair feel and the shine.
Prany M.
It's overly priced for such a small bottle. It smells nice, but not worth the buy. Nothing spectacular about this product.
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
This stuff really works. It keeps my hair smooth and shiny and my hair lasts longer when I straighten it when i use this.
Chi products aren't the cheapest but they work wonders. If your going to invest anything into your hair let it be chi!
Susan M.
This is amazing! I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks.
Jeannie M.
Hialeah, FL
I have long permed hair and this did the trick to containing the frizz in my ends and retaining moisture. I love it!
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Love this to use in my hair I love using this brand it is worth the price and definitely worth the try I love it
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Does this make thin hair look greasy?
Stephanie C.
Does this help from getting split ends?
Bailey K.
I have very thin hair - does it weigh hair strands down easily and make your hair look greasy?
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?
Amy S.
El Paso, TX
Where can you buy this product?