CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.

BY CHI

A weightless, leave-in silk repair treatment. Smoothes and protects hair from breakage and effects of thermal styling. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

• How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!1 Answers
  • Does this make thin hair look greasy?2 Answers
  • "My hair smells great after." in 1 review
  • "great product tho, last forever." in 1 review
  • "Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!" in 1 review
  • "I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks. " in 1 review
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when I was relaxed and now as a natural I use it whenever I heat style my hair. I love the way it makes my hair feel and the shine.
alyssa d.
bethlehem PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair after years of curling and blowdrying, or straightening has been severly damaged. My hair color is blonde, I read a review on this and it is great. It works super well, smells amazing, it's affordable. I found mine at marshals for $8.00
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chi products are by far the best! Best hair care and best hair straightners! <3 This formula is amazing I recommend it to anyone and everyone! I'm not good at writing reviews but I'll wing it lol
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is great! I put a small amount on to my hands and work this into my hair and it instantly leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and smelling really good. I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks.
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
This stuff is great! I put a small amount on to my hands and work this into my hair and it instantly leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and smelling really good. I feel like my hair doesn't really frizz out when i use this.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it and the scent! My hair is frizzy and dry. My curls look lovely when I apply this and if I choose to straighten it it looks just as smooth! Plus paraben free! Amazing.
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives my hair such a great shine compared to other brands. Happy to find a product that works for this but not thrilled about the price for such a small bottle.
samantha g.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your hair feeling so soft! I was looking for a good moisture treatment cause my hair was dry, it worked, the only thing is my hair looked kind of greasy afterwords.
Alyssa N.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
This is one of the better heat protectant products I have used. My hair smells great after. It is only two ounces for ten dollars, but worth it if you are willing to splurge a bit! Wish it was a little cheaper but great.
JoAnne N.
Fords, NJ
I've been looking for a great leave in moisture therapy and will be looking for this product in the stores. Yes it appears to be pricey, however, I'm sure you do not need to use a lot to get the right outcome.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Does this make thin hair look greasy?
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help from getting split ends?
Bailey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin hair - does it weigh hair strands down easily and make your hair look greasy?
Preslie G.
Moscow , AR
How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?
Amy S.
El Paso, TX
Where can you buy this product?