CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.

BY CHI

A weightless, leave-in silk repair treatment. Smoothes and protects hair from breakage and effects of thermal styling. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

• How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!1 Answers
  • Does this make thin hair look greasy?2 Answers
  • "My hair smells great after." in 1 review
  • "great product tho, last forever." in 1 review
  • "Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!" in 1 review
  • "I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks. " in 1 review
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when I was relaxed and now as a natural I use it whenever I heat style my hair. I love the way it makes my hair feel and the shine.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chi products are by far the best! Best hair care and best hair straightners! <3 This formula is amazing I recommend it to anyone and everyone! I'm not good at writing reviews but I'll wing it lol
alyssa d.
alyssa d.
bethlehem PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair after years of curling and blowdrying, or straightening has been severly damaged. My hair color is blonde, I read a review on this and it is great. It works super well, smells amazing, it's affordable. I found mine at marshals for $8.00
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this to use in my hair I love using this brand it is worth the price and definitely worth the try I love it
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my hair a bit oily overtime but overall it was a great product! Would definitely use again
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
This is one of the better heat protectant products I have used. My hair smells great after. It is only two ounces for ten dollars, but worth it if you are willing to splurge a bit! Wish it was a little cheaper but great.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
I love this chi product! I use frequently amd leaves my hair smooth and little to no frizz! And the smell is great! Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!:)
Kala M.
Kala M.
..............................:) i use it before not on my list :(...............
maisa s.
maisa s.
Mairead D.
Mairead D.
I love the smell of this product, it does help with my frizz but it's pretty pricey.
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Does this make thin hair look greasy?
Amy S.
Amy S.
El Paso, TX
Where can you buy this product?
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Englishtown, NJ
Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!
Preslie G.
Preslie G.
Moscow , AR
How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fair Play, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help from getting split ends?