CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Restore uploaded by Lilly L.

BY CHI

A weightless, leave-in silk repair treatment. Smoothes and protects hair from breakage and effects of thermal styling. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

• How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? I can't find it in stores or online!1 Answers
  • Does this make thin hair look greasy?2 Answers
  • "My hair smells great after." in 1 review
  • "great product tho, last forever." in 1 review
  • "Keeps away the smell of burnt hair and keeps split ends minimal!" in 1 review
  • "I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks. " in 1 review
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
My hair after years of curling and blowdrying, or straightening has been severly damaged. My hair color is blonde, I read a review on this and it is great. It works super well, smells amazing, it's affordable. I found mine at marshals for $8.00
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Chi products are by far the best! Best hair care and best hair straightners! <3 This formula is amazing I recommend it to anyone and everyone! I'm not good at writing reviews but I'll wing it lol
gloria r.
To be used with your chi iron to prevent damage to your hair. leave your hair very soft, shiny and smelling good. Does not leave your hair heavy or sticky, your hair will be very light and manageble it will leave your so looking very healthly and so the shiny
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is great! I put a small amount on to my hands and work this into my hair and it instantly leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and smelling really good. I tend to have dry hair and this smooths the end and gives it a shine that my hair naturally lacks.
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
This stuff is great! I put a small amount on to my hands and work this into my hair and it instantly leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and smelling really good. I feel like my hair doesn't really frizz out when i use this.
Hannah S.
This product gives my hair such a great shine compared to other brands. Happy to find a product that works for this but not thrilled about the price for such a small bottle.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Love it and the scent! My hair is frizzy and dry. My curls look lovely when I apply this and if I choose to straighten it it looks just as smooth! Plus paraben free! Amazing.
samantha g.
Tulsa, OK
Leaves your hair feeling so soft! I was looking for a good moisture treatment cause my hair was dry, it worked, the only thing is my hair looked kind of greasy afterwords.
Alyssa N.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
This is one of the better heat protectant products I have used. My hair smells great after. It is only two ounces for ten dollars, but worth it if you are willing to splurge a bit! Wish it was a little cheaper but great.
JoAnne N.
Fords, NJ
I've been looking for a great leave in moisture therapy and will be looking for this product in the stores. Yes it appears to be pricey, however, I'm sure you do not need to use a lot to get the right outcome.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Does this make thin hair look greasy?
Stephanie C.
Does this help from getting split ends?
Bailey K.
I have very thin hair - does it weigh hair strands down easily and make your hair look greasy?
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
How is this any different than the Silk infusion by CHI?
Amy S.
El Paso, TX
Where can you buy this product?