CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Guard uploaded by Lilly L.CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Guard uploaded by Lilly L.

BY CHI

Provides superior heat protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages. ; see more...

ANGELA E.
ANGELA E.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a hair stylist, I'm always looking for good products to use on my clients.  I love this Silk Chi product.  I feel like it does a great job protecting my client's hair before I blow dry it and use heat on it. It keeps the frizz at bay and makes their hair so silky without weighing it down. The trick is to not use too much!
Daisha R.
Daisha R.
Mobile
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great head protectant. This product is one of the only ones I'll use on my hair. It seems to get the job done well. The only thing i didn't like was it caused some sizzling if you put to much but that's my fault. Other than that, i like it a lot. I plan to keep using it.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spray this on before adding any type of heat to my hair. I can go months without a trim and my hair will still look healthy. I think it's due to this therapy silk guard. It also makes my hair look really shiny and pretty. Satisfaction guaranteed with your purchase!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Silk Guard is a great way to help reduce the amount of heat damage you do to your hair. It helps with the frizz and keeps your hair shiny. It smells amazing and lasts all day. I don't purchase it often, but it stays on my list.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Medina
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great product! i use it everyday before i blow dry my hair out. i've tried many of these types of hair protectants but this one is definitely by far my favorite. i will definitely buy this product again once i run out!!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful product if you use hot irons and curlers. I love the silk feel and t doesn't leave my hair oily. Most seem to absorb to my roots but not this. I would definitely recommend this is you use hair tools everyday.
Kayle S.
Kayle S.
Tonganoxie, Ks
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go through this thing like candy! I love this thing it makes my hair feel amazing and keeps the frizz a bit maintained but doesn't kill volume. I love the smell and my flat iron doesn't hate it! please go get some now lol.
Eileen A.
Eileen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best protection for my hair when blow drying and straightening, I love this brand it has high quality products. I purchase it online, it smells good and protects my hair really well. I'm really satisfied with it.
Tatiana b.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this stuff a lot! I usually use this or a L'Oreal heat protectant that adds sleekness. I recommend this to everybody who uses flat irons, it lasts for a long time, and I will definitely repurchase it
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really use this on my hair I really uses what I meant to say but it looks dry them for the always uses and it really helps in Lamanna minutes especially when you're going out nice somewhere or you don't want to look like a crazy doll
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Does it spray evenly and is the product well distributed?
Cretia C.
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
Does this product protect your color when using heat?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
How does this product rate compared to biosilk silk therapy? I like biosilk but it's gotten to be very expensive. I have long curly thick hair, and I only color it once or twice a year but it always looks and feels so rough? Please help!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product, help with color treated hair I don't want my color fadding.
Ameei,queria ganhar e divulgar,obrigada😍😍