BY CHI

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Works well leaves hair looking and feeling great I Recommend this to anyone
Anabel D.
Dallas, TX
Made my hair frizz a little more than others but it smells so good. I'll continue to use.
Bonnie-Kathryn L.
Red Level, AL
Great product. I love chi so much. It always helps my hair feel alive and beautiful
Ka-Leigh B.
Calgary, AB
I color my hair a lot and have found this product to be very helpful when it comes to adding moisture to my dry color treated hair.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This moinsture therapy is really good to our hair love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one
Victoria I.
This shampoo is good!! It has s nice price and the smell is good too. Love it . Easy to find