BY CHI

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Allison M.
Great product. It leaves your hair feeling silky and clean with no oily feeling. Smells great and lasts long
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
Leaves my hair feeling moisturized and smooth. I also feel like it leaves it full and with a lot of bounce
@Ahh_Royalty C.
Leaves hair very moisturized feels great on natural or processed hair
Nice smell and makes easy to blow dry
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Yessss chi products work so well! I highly reccomend using this if your tired of your dry. Damaged hair
Apol E.
Carson
I love chi shampoo its give my hair a soft and silky shiny.. it has a good smell also that last long
Maleea E.
I love this brand so much! Great bath and body !!!!Very good quality! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Having very damaged hair I love how hydrating this has made my hair, and overall how silky it is !
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
This give my very dry locks that extra boost it needs during the summer and sometimes winter months
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
I like that this shampoo leaves my hair feeling smooth and moisturized and its not too pricey.
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Works well leaves hair looking and feeling great I Recommend this to anyone