BY CHI

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Jessika M.
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
I like that this shampoo leaves my hair feeling smooth and moisturized and its not too pricey.
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo to combat my dry and brittle hair. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. It outdoes the competitors easily and it lathers gorgeously on the hair. I would buy it again
Becky S.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
My faaaavorite product from them! I have had such trouble finding a product that would help moisturize my dead ends and this is amazing
Apol E.
Apol E.
Carson
I love chi shampoo its give my hair a soft and silky shiny.. it has a good smell also that last long
Leah D.
Leah D.
CHI always has great products for my hair, and this is no exception. My hair is silky soft after using this for only a couple weeks, and I can definitely tell the difference when I use this versus another brand. Doesn't leave hair feeling heavy, and restores moisture to overly-styled hair like mine. A godsend!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Having very damaged hair I love how hydrating this has made my hair, and overall how silky it is !
Khaliquah C.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a shampoo that felt like it was actually cleaning my hair! A lot of shampoos that I have used make my hair feel like it is being stripped. But this feels like it is being moisturized and cleaned at the same time.
Bonnie-Kathryn L.
Bonnie-Kathryn L.
Red Level, AL
Great product. I love chi so much. It always helps my hair feel alive and beautiful
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Chi 93rd moisture therapy shampoo makes my hair super soft and I love the scent. The price is a bit more than I'm used to but worth it for the results.
member-a76e0bfba
member-a76e0bfba
Seffner
I use this when my hair is damaged from either heat or from a long day at the beach..this product makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy!