BY CHI

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Bonnie-Kathryn L.
Red Level, AL
Great product. I love chi so much. It always helps my hair feel alive and beautiful
Leah D.
CHI always has great products for my hair, and this is no exception. My hair is silky soft after using this for only a couple weeks, and I can definitely tell the difference when I use this versus another brand. Doesn't leave hair feeling heavy, and restores moisture to overly-styled hair like mine. A godsend!
member-a76e0bfba
Seffner
I use this when my hair is damaged from either heat or from a long day at the beach..this product makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy!
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
This give my very dry locks that extra boost it needs during the summer and sometimes winter months
Sindy G.
River Forest, IL
I recently dyed my hair and I think this has been the product that has been keeping my hair soft. Although I do put other things in my hair. Yes it is nice scent. I think I prefer my Paul Mitchel but both are great!
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
I like that this shampoo leaves my hair feeling smooth and moisturized and its not too pricey.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo to combat my dry and brittle hair. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. It outdoes the competitors easily and it lathers gorgeously on the hair. I would buy it again
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
My faaaavorite product from them! I have had such trouble finding a product that would help moisturize my dead ends and this is amazing
Apol E.
Carson
I love chi shampoo its give my hair a soft and silky shiny.. it has a good smell also that last long
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo made my hair feel soft, tamed my split ends. But it didn't leave my fine hair limp. I could still style it & it kept volume all day. It didn't make it flat or heavy feeling like some other shampoos. If you need some extra moisture for your over styled, over colored hair. You will love this shampoo! 💇