CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 10 Ounce

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Jasmine K.
Cushing, ME
for the price it was definitely worth it I have gone back multiple times it works so much eter then the others
Alex C.
Littleton, CO
Helps keep my hair long and moisturized I swear it has grown since using it last year, more than I would think
Allison M.
Great product. It leaves your hair feeling silky and clean with no oily feeling. Smells great and lasts long
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
Leaves my hair feeling moisturized and smooth. I also feel like it leaves it full and with a lot of bounce
@Ahh_Royalty C.
Houston , TX
Leaves hair very moisturized feels great on natural or processed hair
Nice smell and makes easy to blow dry
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Yessss chi products work so well! I highly reccomend using this if your tired of your dry. Damaged hair
Apol E.
I love chi shampoo its give my hair a soft and silky shiny.. it has a good smell also that last long
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
This give my very dry locks that extra boost it needs during the summer and sometimes winter months
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Having very damaged hair I love how hydrating this has made my hair, and overall how silky it is !
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
I like that this shampoo leaves my hair feeling smooth and moisturized and its not too pricey.