BY CHI

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Yessss chi products work so well! I highly reccomend using this if your tired of your dry. Damaged hair
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't see or feel a difference with this. Wouldn't really recommend unless you want something pricey for no reason.
@Ahh_Royalty C.
@Ahh_Royalty C.
Leaves hair very moisturized feels great on natural or processed hair
Nice smell and makes easy to blow dry
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my hair feeling moisturized and smooth. I also feel like it leaves it full and with a lot of bounce
Maleea E.
Maleea E.
I love this brand so much! Great bath and body !!!!Very good quality! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Littleton, CO
Helps keep my hair long and moisturized I swear it has grown since using it last year, more than I would think
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Cushing, ME
for the price it was definitely worth it I have gone back multiple times it works so much eter then the others
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
This give my very dry locks that extra boost it needs during the summer and sometimes winter months
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo made my hair feel soft, tamed my split ends. But it didn't leave my fine hair limp. I could still style it & it kept volume all day. It didn't make it flat or heavy feeling like some other shampoos. If you need some extra moisture for your over styled, over colored hair. You will love this shampoo! 💇
Sindy G.
Sindy G.
River Forest, IL
I recently dyed my hair and I think this has been the product that has been keeping my hair soft. Although I do put other things in my hair. Yes it is nice scent. I think I prefer my Paul Mitchel but both are great!