BY CHI

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i live by chi products! it gives my hair hydration, frizz control and makes my hair look and feel good. i have tons of chi products and i love them
guadalupe m.
palmdale, CA
Awesome product! My hair is super dry and frizzing and this shampoo leaves my hair super soft and easy to brush! I love it.. My to go shampoo
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
Love this moisturizing therapy treatment my hair feels and looks so great after I use this product is would definitely recommend it to anyone
Kristona E.
Bagdad, KY
I love this stuff it so awesome makes my hair feel great and it smells amazing . Chi is a great company I love all their hair care products.
member-a76e0bfba
Seffner
I use this when my hair is damaged from either heat or from a long day at the beach..this product makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy!
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
My faaaavorite product from them! I have had such trouble finding a product that would help moisturize my dead ends and this is amazing
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't see or feel a difference with this. Wouldn't really recommend unless you want something pricey for no reason.
Alex C.
Littleton, CO
Helps keep my hair long and moisturized I swear it has grown since using it last year, more than I would think
Jasmine K.
Cushing, ME
for the price it was definitely worth it I have gone back multiple times it works so much eter then the others
Allison M.
Great product. It leaves your hair feeling silky and clean with no oily feeling. Smells great and lasts long