BY CHI

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Mistirae S.
I have dry and brittle hair that is lacking radiance and shine this has really helped improve the overall appearance of my hair. I love it so much
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
i live by chi products! it gives my hair hydration, frizz control and makes my hair look and feel good. i have tons of chi products and i love them
Kristona E.
Bagdad, KY
I love this stuff it so awesome makes my hair feel great and it smells amazing . Chi is a great company I love all their hair care products.
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
Love this moisturizing therapy treatment my hair feels and looks so great after I use this product is would definitely recommend it to anyone
guadalupe m.
Palmdale , CA
Awesome product! My hair is super dry and frizzing and this shampoo leaves my hair super soft and easy to brush! I love it.. My to go shampoo
member-a76e0bfba
Seffner
I use this when my hair is damaged from either heat or from a long day at the beach..this product makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy!
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
My faaaavorite product from them! I have had such trouble finding a product that would help moisturize my dead ends and this is amazing
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Didn't see or feel a difference with this. Wouldn't really recommend unless you want something pricey for no reason.
Jasmine K.
Cushing, ME
for the price it was definitely worth it I have gone back multiple times it works so much eter then the others
Alex C.
Littleton, CO
Helps keep my hair long and moisturized I swear it has grown since using it last year, more than I would think