BY CHI

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Tiffany P.
Newark, NJ
Definitely does everything it says it'll do, leaves the heair looking so shiny and feeling amazing. Mostoiurizes the dead ends and any other dry areas
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Chi 93rd moisture therapy shampoo makes my hair super soft and I love the scent. The price is a bit more than I'm used to but worth it for the results.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
i live by chi products! it gives my hair hydration, frizz control and makes my hair look and feel good. i have tons of chi products and i love them
Mistirae S.
I have dry and brittle hair that is lacking radiance and shine this has really helped improve the overall appearance of my hair. I love it so much
Kristona E.
Bagdad, KY
I love this stuff it so awesome makes my hair feel great and it smells amazing . Chi is a great company I love all their hair care products.
guadalupe m.
Palmdale , CA
Awesome product! My hair is super dry and frizzing and this shampoo leaves my hair super soft and easy to brush! I love it.. My to go shampoo
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
Love this moisturizing therapy treatment my hair feels and looks so great after I use this product is would definitely recommend it to anyone
member-a76e0bfba
Seffner
I use this when my hair is damaged from either heat or from a long day at the beach..this product makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy!
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
My faaaavorite product from them! I have had such trouble finding a product that would help moisturize my dead ends and this is amazing
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier