BY CHI

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
@CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Shampoo is a very gentle shampoo that leaves my hair smooth and silky! I use this unconventionally as a mid-step during chemical processing for about 3-5 min. My hair comes out a lot softer and shinier and I don't experience as much breakage. Then I use the shampoo along with the @CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Conditioner and my hair stays looking healthy and frizz free!
Grace D.
Grace D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is very dry so I got this shampoo to see if it would moisturizer my hair and so far it's doing a great job! My hair is feeling very soft and I feel super happy about my purchase! I would recommend this product to anyone with dry hair!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i live by chi products! it gives my hair hydration, frizz control and makes my hair look and feel good. i have tons of chi products and i love them
guadalupe m.
guadalupe m.
Palmdale, CA
Awesome product! My hair is super dry and frizzing and this shampoo leaves my hair super soft and easy to brush! I love it.. My to go shampoo
Allison M.
Allison M.
Great product. It leaves your hair feeling silky and clean with no oily feeling. Smells great and lasts long
Anabel D.
Anabel D.
Dallas, Tx
Made my hair frizz a little more than others but it smells so good. I'll continue to use.
Alivia Nadine B.
Alivia Nadine B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this once in the summer before a blow out and was impressed by results . It lathers so quick , love the smell , long lasting after my blow out no blow dryer smell , I was highly satisfied . I actually felt the moisture difference
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely does everything it says it'll do, leaves the heair looking so shiny and feeling amazing. Mostoiurizes the dead ends and any other dry areas
Kristona E.
Kristona E.
Bagdad, KY
I love this stuff it so awesome makes my hair feel great and it smells amazing . Chi is a great company I love all their hair care products.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
Love this moisturizing therapy treatment my hair feels and looks so great after I use this product is would definitely recommend it to anyone