BY CHI

Gently cleanses hair for a smooth, silky finish. Moisturizing formula repairs damaged strands while reducing frizz for healthy, silky styles that last all day. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
If you have dry or damaged hair, then this product is for you! It works really well and after just one use your hair will feel softer and smoother. It lathers nicely and have a good scent to it. I would buy it again.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Makes my hair feel like silk! Love the smell, and how much healthier my hair looks and feels. I have especially dry and damaged hair (bleaching, chlorine, and heat styling) and this product works really well
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
@CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Shampoo is a very gentle shampoo that leaves my hair smooth and silky! I use this unconventionally as a mid-step during chemical processing for about 3-5 min. My hair comes out a lot softer and shinier and I don't experience as much breakage. Then I use the shampoo along with the @CHI Rx Moisture Therapy Conditioner and my hair stays looking healthy and frizz free!
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
This shampoo made my hair feel soft, tamed my split ends. But it didn't leave my fine hair limp. I could still style it & it kept volume all day. It didn't make it flat or heavy feeling like some other shampoos. If you need some extra moisture for your over styled, over colored hair. You will love this shampoo! đź’‡
Leah D.
CHI always has great products for my hair, and this is no exception. My hair is silky soft after using this for only a couple weeks, and I can definitely tell the difference when I use this versus another brand. Doesn't leave hair feeling heavy, and restores moisture to overly-styled hair like mine. A godsend!
Alivia Nadine B.
Bronx, NY
Used this once in the summer before a blow out and was impressed by results . It lathers so quick , love the smell , long lasting after my blow out no blow dryer smell , I was highly satisfied . I actually felt the moisture difference
Grace D.
My hair is very dry so I got this shampoo to see if it would moisturizer my hair and so far it's doing a great job! My hair is feeling very soft and I feel super happy about my purchase! I would recommend this product to anyone with dry hair!
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
This is a shampoo that felt like it was actually cleaning my hair! A lot of shampoos that I have used make my hair feel like it is being stripped. But this feels like it is being moisturized and cleaned at the same time.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Great shampoo to combat my dry and brittle hair. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. It outdoes the competitors easily and it lathers gorgeously on the hair. I would buy it again
Sindy G.
River Forest, IL
I recently dyed my hair and I think this has been the product that has been keeping my hair soft. Although I do put other things in my hair. Yes it is nice scent. I think I prefer my Paul Mitchel but both are great!