BY CHI

Penetrates damaged hair and repairs from within. Formulated to restore moisture while preventing breakage. Results in shiny, soft, more manageable hair. Paraben free. Ideal for all hair types. ; see more...

Karen D.
Chi is a brand that many hairdressers have recommended for me. It is good for dry scalps and is very moisturizing for my hair. I also use a chi straightener and I just trust the brand so much although it can be more expensive.
Rebekkah M.
Sullivan, ME
I needed some serious moisturizing conditioner, and this was wonderful! I have always loved Chi products and I treat myself to them regularly, especially when my hair has taken a lot of damage from heat tools and winter weather. It helps rehydrate my hair and gives it some life back. Definitely recommend this one for dry hair!
Lexi A.
I actually bought this because I had used it in my friends shower and had the best hair day ever afterwards! It’s a little expensive but worth every penny. This left my hair colonized, weightless and ready to style! It also smelled really good which is a huge bonus!
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
My hair is a combination of oil and dryness. Using this conditioner has helped keep my hair well balanced.   After dying my hair, I feel that my hire goes into shock mode. Using this conditioner really helps bring it back to life. I am very satisfied.
Dalia C.
I really like this brand! My hair looks soooo smooth! The only thing it's the price. My hair it's treating all the time with the blonde color. It's better for dry scalp. I'm very satisfied! I wanna buy again!
brooke m.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is too heavy for hair unless it's very kinky or course. If that is you its great otherwise no go. I am not in love with there hair care products.
Abigail H.
I love this stuff -it leaves my hair feeling soft, silly, luxurious, but not weighed down flat on my head. Smells nice too.
Nate's M.
Love love love all the chi products especially since i have super curly hair i am never disappointed with these products
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I like the friend of this conditioner I also like this conditioner at least my hair very silky and very soft
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
My hair has been very knotty lately and this conditioner has been a saving grace to fixing it!