BY CHI

Shampoo for any hair type. Indulge your hair with the nourishing formula and gentle, rich, luxurious later. Provides a cleansing action, while the rich truffle oil and pearl provide smoothness and shine. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc., please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defect see more...

Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best shampoo I've ever used! It smells so royal, my hair feels soft, but the best thing about this is it significantly reduced my hair fall. I was so used to collecting quite a bunch of hair from the drain after showers, but halfway through the bottle, I noticed there's not much hair clogging the drain anymore. The only con is that a conditioner should immediately follow after shampooing since hair could feel a little stiff after rinsing. But to me it's a minor issue since I use a conditioner all the time, anyway. After drying, my hair looks healthier, fuller, and straight, just like the way I like it.
Katlynn C.
Va beach , Va
Chi is just great to start with. This shampoo not only smells amazing but also left my hair feeling so soft!! You're definitely messing out if you don't get this!
Lauren L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff keeps my usually crazy tight curly hair in loose silky waves. It also smells really nice. It keeps my hair silky and wavy yet voluminous
Kelsey H.
Fairmont, WV
This product is really good makes my hair feel silky smooth I don't exactly love the smell of it but I deffs love how it makes ky hair feel !
I love chi it smells amazing and leaves your hair soft and shiny you need to try this your missing out if you haven't used this yet
Robersy A.
It will provide a cleansing action, while the rich white
Truffle oil and pearl provide smoothness and shine
For any hair type
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
Chi's Royal Treatment Real Straight shampoo works amazingly! I love the bottle shape but I'm not too keen on the scent.
floof g.
This didn't work on my hair it made it feel coated and waxy and it took a few shampoos before it felt normal again
Keirsten C.
Wilton, IA
Love chi products smell so good and are good for your hair I have wavy hair and I love this shampoo
EZX Iryna R.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good shampoo, really came up for my hair. I did not dry them and washed them well. The hair after it disintegrated and was very soft even on the second day. The scalp was not overdried. I recommend this shampoo to the owners of long and straight hair.