BY CHI

Shampoo for any hair type. Indulge your hair with the nourishing formula and gentle, rich, luxurious later. Provides a cleansing action, while the rich truffle oil and pearl provide smoothness and shine. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc., please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defect see more...

Mistirae S.
I have dry brittle hair that breaks just from me brushing or straightening it this has really helped to strengthen and repair my hair from the roots all the way down. I am so thankful for this product and so is my hair
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Talk about really feeling like a million bucks! The sent is smells very expensive. It lathers well and rinses our easily. I’m not sure how much it cost retail since I always find it at Marshall’s when I’m lucky.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I love all chi products. This shampoo is so great and cleanses really nicely. I received this as a gift from a friend and I absolutely loved it. The scent is so nice and the product lasts a long time.
Emma W.
I love almost all chi products, they just leave my hair feeling soft and smooth and detangled. I would recommend this product to my friends and family. I would purchase this product again in the near future.
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
A good shampoo, really came up for my hair. I did not dry them and washed them well. The hair after it disintegrated and was very soft even on the second day. The scalp was not overdried. I recommend this shampoo to the owners of long and straight hair.
Maritza C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used some of the CHI Products and shampoos and I really like this I've used it at the hair salon where I get my hair done and tried it at home n feels amazing any shampoo that's good for damage hair it's a must have smells really good and leaves your hair looking nice and soft
Brandee H.
Staten Island , NY
I love this shampoo, I don't have anymore but I use it in my weaves. Not my natural hair but it helps bring my triangle weaves back to life. Makes it easier to straighten it. It looks silky and shiny like an New install.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
This shampoo helps make hair more manageable for people attempting to have straight hair. I feel that this is best for people with a dry scalp because it moisturizes the hair very nicely. It lathers quite nicely and a little of the product goes a long way.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I recently tried this shampoo because I thought it would help my hair stay straight and also have the chi straightener. I thought it smelled good but didn't notice much of a difference compared to my current shampoo.
Alicia A.
Altoona, PA
I was onky able to purchase this set one time. I absolutely loved thus shampoo and conditioner. My hair was healthy, soft, shiny, and easy to manage. I wish I could find this again!!