BY CHI

Shampoo for dry and color treated hair Pamper your hair with Pure Hydration, a nurturing formula with white truffle and pearl that provides an extra gentle, rich and moisturizing lather. This concentrated formula nourishes hair, while preserving and maintaining color. Sulfate and paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Kay M.
I love this shampoo. Sometimes I need more moisture (well, a lot of the time) and this is like a breath of fresh air for my hair. Smells amazing and you can feel the difference after one shampoo. Love it!
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
I started using it with in the week I noticed a huge different my hair was super dye to the point where it was starting to rip of and this really made a big difference the price was not bad yes planing on buying another
Lexi R.
Pekin, IL
Love the smell I could lather up in it! Good thing because they finally have a body wash for this line! The shampoo is very hydrating and works well on dry over processed hair. Price is fair and satisfied with overall purchase would recommend and purchase again
Sabrina R.
Kenmore, NY
Shampoo smells great, leaves my hair feeling strong and clean! Lathers well, allows me to target certain areas on the scalp I feel need more help! Long lasting scent helps me feel clean all day long!
Ashley H.
Creve Coeur, MO
My most envied hair care product. Leaves my hair feeling healthy even after bleachings and heat. I love love love this can't get enough. I was introduced to it at a hair show that I modeled in and I got a sample. I had to come back for full bottle
Bianca P.
Delano, CA
My hair has never felt so silky smooth and it's all thanks to this product. It targets dry, fizzy, unkept hair leaving it smooth and manageable. It also smells really good. Over all great product!
Azra A.
p
This makes my hair look very nice. And it works really well with CHI hair straightener. It has a really nice sent in his long lasting. At target if you have dry hair. And I highly recommend this. And I would buy this again.
Lashana W.
This smells absolutely amazing! My mom struggles with finding a shampoo and conditioner that isn't too harsh or too light. This worked magic on her thin head of hair.
Jessica R.
This is the best smelling product you will ever was your hair with. My wife uses this, as well as the hairspray and loves them both. I use them too, just not as much as her. I love the smell, eve the hairspray, amazing! Some places are a bit higher than others, but it's worth every penny!
Jessica H.
This shampoo dries my hair out like no other! It smells amazzzing but I hate the way it makes my scalp feel. I always get a ton of build up when I use this shampoo. The conditioner, on the other hand, is amazing, but the shampoo is not my favorite.

Walmart