BY CHI

Conditioner to balance and detangle hair Aqua Charge offers balanced conditioning with white truffle and pearl to the hair, while eliminating static. This leaves hair free of tangles with incredible body and exceptional shine. Paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

• Has anyone used this before and if so did u like it?1 Answers
Haley M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Works a great! Smells great! Leaves my hair feeling very moisturized and silky smooth. Chi has always been a go-to for me. I never died my hair so I can’t comment on color treated.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
I love great smelling products and this smells so good! Plus it leaves my hair so nice! It’s healthy and doesn’t get weird buildup or anything . It’s just amazing!
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
This stuff is sooooo good! My friend went to school for cosmetology & brought this for me to try & I fell in love! My hair felt so soft & clean & it even stayed clean & not oily for longer than a day!!!! This stuff is great for thick long hair! Especially if your hair gets oily quickly!
Leslie E.
To start with, this conditioner smells amazing! It's light, rosy-floral scent is refreshing and gentle. You can smell the rosewater in it. I have very long, curly hair, so the size of this bottle is excellent, lots of product! It softens my hair, adds shine, frizz reduction, and bounce! It didn't leave any residue or build up whatsoever. I love this conditioner!
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Chi smells great, like a sexy smelling man lol! But the hair products are not for me. They didn’t offer enough moisture for my hair and would leave my head almost sore after a day or 2. I think it was from so much perfume in the products. I have a sensitive scalp, so mixed with so much perfume in the products wasn’t a good combo for me.
Rachel M.
McLean, VA
I have very oily hair, so I don’t use conditioner often, but this is the best one ever. I have very long hair that tangled easily, and when I use this conditioner it gets so silky smooth and shiny- it’s wonderful. I use it about once a week after I deep clean my hair and it provides a lot of moisture.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I really love the consistency of this conditioner!i would say this is very good for those of you with a dry scalp. Mine is normal to oily so I tend to get more oily when I get this anywhere near my roots, but it’s perfect for dry and parched hair!
Alexandra H.
Robinson, TX
This product along with the shampoo are the most amazing things I've ever smelled in my entire life. I use mine sparingly because I never want to run out. I always find it at beauty brands, Sally's or Armstrong McCall
jocelynvillaaboytes🌹 V.
Reno, NV
I have tried countless conditioner and this one is by far the best for me. Not too heavy and not too light. I have thick hair so it's perfect for me. Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Mandi U.
St. Louis
I absolutely love CHI styling products, but this is not one of my favorite. It did help with styling and was light on my super find eye hair, but I prefer the Chi Infra Thermal Protective Treatment over this lotion type of product.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
Has anyone used this before and if so did u like it?