CHI Rose Hip Oil Color Nurture Protecting Shampoo 739ml/25oz uploaded by Angela G.

BY CHI

Rose Hip Oil Color Nurture Protecting Shampoo see more...

Angela G.
Grants Pass
I love the smell of rose hip oil!  Wakes you up in the am and helps relax you in the pm!  I have brown/red curly wirey hair so managing it can be tough!  So glad I found a product that works so good on my hair.  Very satisified with my purchase!  I would recommend this one to others!
Mistirae S.
My hair is color treated and very damaged because of that, I am always searching for a new shampoo that can get the job done, this shampoo helps tame my flyaways as well as helping it to fix the damage that I have caused to my hair and I love the scent
Janette W.
Gurnee
Omg
I am obsessed with the smell. I loved the way my hair felt after using it the first time. It is affordable and not too pricey. I honestly don't have anything to compare it to because this has got to be the Nice this smelling shampoo almost as if. You were putting on perfume but the perfume does wonders for your hair
Alysse B.
It smells amazing and makes my hair feel amazing. I use this product daily. My hair has been very dry lately and I feel like it helped a lot. I purchased a Chi set from CosmoProf. I would recommend this product to others. I have also seen it for sale at Marshall’s.
Audrey Z.
i love this product it put all the needed oil back in your hair that helps our hair be healthy and strong and shiny.
Shannon B.
Helps keep my color long lasting annd shinny toooooo!!!!!!! Use it everyday and i dont see my color fade
Lupe D.
Smells great love this product would highly recommend to everyone amazing results would buy again
Tiffany H.
Love the shampoo. Only bought one bottle but will buy another. Thanks for making a great item
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Sihem L.
In fact, I am
not the one to use it, but it is my sister and she was very impressed with
the product because it preserved the color of the dye for as long as
possible and also helped to prevent the dryness of her hair
It has a nice smell???