Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersCHI
Rocket Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer

CHI Rocket Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer

The simple design of the rocket dryer makes it easy to create the look you want. 1800 watts for more power light up infrared and ionic heat up level indicator projects negative ions to breakdown water molecules up to 40% faster drying time ceramic heating element locks in moisture and shine into the hair easy on and off cool shot button rapidly locks in styles lowest output of emf (electro magnetic field)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Rocket Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer!
Emily A.
Uniontown, OH
CHI is a brand that is used in the salon where I work and it gets lots of positive feedback from stylists and clients. Their products properly style the hair, are durable, and are guaranteed to last a long time.
Arsah K.
Rosenberg, TX
Just tried this and works great! Super fast drying, easy to use, cold and dry easy switch and fast changing.
Lauren S.
Attleboro, MA
Works great love that chi also backs up there products if you blow up your hair dryer within the first year like I did they will replace it [email protected] pay the cost of shipping.
Samantha P.
Harrisonburg
I was not a fan of this blow dryer at all. I think this brand is cheaply made and not worth the price. The blow dryer took FOREVER to get my hair dried and i don’t think it’s worth it at all. Will never buy from this brand again!!
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
This CHI hairdryer is really awesome. I can be expensive but the products usually lasts a really long time. It does really well for my hair and I feel like protected from damage
Fawn A.
Phoenix , AZ
My hairdresser uses this one too and we both love it. It never breaks a d trips something. Love it.
Maria F.
Depew, NY
Any CHI product from the get-go is just amazing honestly. I can use this to dry my hair in no time and style it at the same time. This is my first time buying this blow dryer but it has lasted me quite some time. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Julie G.
Hudson, FL
I absolutely love this blow dryer, it really is a good blow dryer but I have only had mine for a little over a year and we'll the warranty is gone and of course it broke, i can't get it to come on ...so disappointed.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Although this chi rocket low end professional hair dryer is awesome. It is alittle heavy bit overall works well
India D.
I loved my chi dryer. It dried my hot faster and made it look really smooth. It also last for quite a few years.

Looking for your answer?