suggested searches

50%

3 star

2 star

1 star

The picture should be proof enough my hair is natural curly and sometimes out-of-control if I don’t put product in it she is awesome the straightener is awesome as you can see give Chi a chance if you have not

Product reviewed: Infra Treatment For Unisex Treatment Infra Treatment With Cationic Hydration Inter 2 oz

Absolutely the BEST moisturizing oil for your hair that doesn't make it heavy or greasy feeling what so ever! Just a dime size amount will cover my hair that is normal texture and bra length. There is not a smell and I must add my hands get softer from just applying it to my hair!

This stuff is amazing!! I use it when my hair's wet and it works wonders. If you have your hair chemically treated or dyed, I would totally recommend that you invest in this product and the entire Chi line!