BY CHI PUB

Soften, strengthen and manage hair with this superior moisturizing and protective conditioning treatment by Cationic Hydration Interlink. Your reconstructed hair will be left with the proper balance of moisture for silky daily manageable hair. Size: 2 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Thermal protective treatment Softens and balances hair, locking in moisture Reconstructs the inner structure of the hair Improves strength and elasticity Adds manageability and shine We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I use this product before straightening my hair. I love the protection it gives me as well as how it leaves my hair feeling and smelling.
Maggie M.
It smells great! It is expensive but it does work. Just put a little tiny bit on ur hand and use it before straightening your hair
Toni R.
Edmonton , Alberta
Tried this years back. It's a good price. I did really like the smell. It made my hair feel amazing ! Originally bought from cosmoprof and then it was carried in more stores. Very satisfied, still use it in between my other hair products. For sure worth it !
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
This stuff is amazing!! I use it when my hair's wet and it works wonders. If you have your hair chemically treated or dyed, I would totally recommend that you invest in this product and the entire Chi line!