Chi Pub CHI Nourish Intense Silk Masque for Coarse Hair uploaded by Deseray B.

BY CHI PUB

For Dry and Damaged Hair Replenishes dry and damaged hair with essential ingredients that moisturize and reconstruct the hair. Paraben free. see more...

• Does this leave your hair oily?1 Answers
  • Does this product really work? I have thick course hair, ...8 Answers
  • Before or after its a mask you put it on and was off after1 Answers
Maria S.
This product is amazing. I love this hair product brand. This masque leaves your hair so soft and silky and it really makes a different! It also smells wonderful. Really you can't go wrong with this product. I used this on my hair after bleaching my black hair blonde to help repair the damage and it did wonders.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
I love this product! I always use it after going to the beach or going to the pool! It definitely provides great moisture relief! I also like to use it after I get my hair colored. I don't bleach my hair but I think it helps after coloring.
Deseray B.
Norcross
I love this products so I have absolutely no complaints. Chi Nourish Intense conditions my hair better than most other conditioners, making it soft, tangle-free and easy to manage. I would buy this product again and again.
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
Alcohol sulfate alcohol sulfate . At first your hair feels amazing then it damages. If you use heat on top of it your hair is beyond damaged its fried . i do not recommend chi !!!
Eiajha C.
Philadelphia, PA
When I really say whoever made this was pure genius I am not lying ! It makes coarse hair so silky , when you use a flat iron it's awesome it's like an at home silk press.
Whit A.
Versailles, KY
This stuff is amazing!!! For someone who straightens their hair this is the stuff to use. Leaves hair silky smooth and no fly aways from the heat. I love this stuff!
Conor G.
Palos Park, IL
This product did wonders in my hair!!!! I would not have the hair I do today without this! Definitely worth the money!
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
Not a huge fan. Feels cheap on application and I don't notice a difference in my hair. I personally don't recommend it.
Gabriela C.
Blountsville, AL
This stuff is amazing! It leaves hair very soft! I have black curl thick/coarse hair!! & it also smells amazing!!
Marisol D.
Made my hair soft silky and sexy, never thought it would work like a charm i recommend this
June B.
Oak Harbor , OH
Does this product really work? I have thick course hair, that tends to get dry and bushy looking.
soraya v.
Burbank, CA
Is it something you apply to your hair during a shower or after?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Before or after its a mask you put it on and was off after
adriana a.
Does this leave your hair oily?