Chi Pub CHI Magnified Volume Finishing Spray, 12 oz uploaded by corina h.Chi Pub CHI Magnified Volume Finishing Spray, 12 oz uploaded by Kelly t.

BY CHI PUB

Is humidity resistant, fast drying hair spray with style memory to boost superior all day hold. Hair is left with magnified volume, incredible body, maximum fullness and uparalleled shine. Not tested on animals. see more...

• How well does this work for thick heavy hair?15 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
This is my go to hairspray. There scent is not overwhelming and my hair can still move if I want it to. Brushes out well. Only down side is that it did not hold up to the wind the other day. Pricey, but it makes me happy.
Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
I have been using this hair spray for almost 8 years now. I used it all through high school while I was in cheer to keep my hair looking great. I use it now to hold my curls and keep the frizz down. It also smells great so that's a perk.
Kelly t.
Cullman , AL
I love teasing my hair! I do it often so I always run through hairspray so when I saw this my jaw dropped. The amount of product you get is incredible, defiantly if you use tons of hairspray. The only negative side to this is you can't take this with you because the can is so big but when I used this I didn't need any touch ups so it wasn't a big deal for me. This held the volume I would make with my hair teases and I didn't even need to bring a pick with me to boost it back up. It doesn't leave a dull residue on your hair like some hairsprays which was also really nice.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I have tried legitimately every hair spray I could find and this is by far the best one out there! It is super thin and keeps hair in place without being sticky and clumpy. Highly recommend this product!
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the way this feels on my hair. It is lightweight and does not have a strong smell! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a lightweight hairspray.
Ashley G.
Love this spray! Doesn't weigh my hair down & keeps the style all day! I would recommend to everyone.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
I love this finishing spray it works amazing! It makes my hair looks awesome and the volume is great!
Claudia Q.
Caledonia, NY
Love this hairspray, has a medium to
Light hold, would definitely recommend! Smells great as well
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill , IA
How well does this work for thick heavy hair?