BY CHI PUB

Superior thermal protection from the inside out for all hair types. Weightless formula 2 No build up 3 Ideal with all CHI Irons Not tested on animals. see more...

Maria C.
lake forest
I like this product when I use heat on my hair as it seems to help it from the heat. I usually use oils to protect my hair from damage. It does or but it's not my very first choice. I would recommend it.
Kindra G.
Personally I don't know how I feel about this product. It's a great travel size for planes and trips, but when I use this it makes my hair feel crunchy after I run a flat iron through. The product does its job though.
Nikki C.
The smell of this product is my favorite! I have naturally dry and semi damaged hair from coloring so this is my holy grail in order to keep my hair protected from heat styling! Would definitely recommend. Small packaging perfect for travel.
Jamie M.
French Lick, IN
I use this every time I straighten my hair, which is every day. It's amazing! Doesn't damage your hair, smells great, makes your hair silky smooth, no fly aways. Very satisfied.
Maria P.
Smells good and does protect hair from heat damage. Doesn't leave hair greasy unless you spray too much. It is affordable. I use this everyday before I straighten my short hair and it prevents me from damaging my hair from all the heat tools.
Anna W.
Austin, TX
This is great for heat protection. Makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells amazing. It does have silicones though so I only use it on straight hair days.
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
This iron guard smells great and truly protects my hair. I appreciate the way it makes my hair soft and my flat Iron Lady all day, even in humidity.
elizabeth f.
shelton
This came with my chi iron and I hate both of the things! Chi is a cheap brand that is really crappy but they over charge you! My. Iron. Sucks!!!
Heidi K.
Goodrich, MI
This is a great heat protectant that I use basically everyday. Smells wonderful and works great. The only thing is it makes my hair greasy easy.
mechelle C.
Awendaw, SC
One of my favorite, I use all the Chi products, for healthy hair and a good look it's worth it this is a must have if your going to hot iron
Krista L.
Skandia
Does this product leave anyone else’s hair feeling weird? Almost greasy and heavy?