BY CHI PUB #42 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Superior thermal protection from the inside out for all hair types. Weightless formula 2 No build up 3 Ideal with all CHI Irons Not tested on animals. see more...

Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
This spray is definitely my newest obsession. Recently, I've started using hot iron tools more and wanted to properly protect my hair. I started using this spray and there is a huge difference in the overall health and appearance of my hair. You spray to each section as you style and it leaves your hair shiny, smooth, and soft. I use it for when I straighten my hair or curl. The photo I posted is of me using it while curling my hair. Virtually no frizz and my hair looks soft and healthy!
Laurie H.
I am a first-time user of this product. I received a small size with my straighter purchase. I never really know if this stuff actually works and protects my hair, but I use it anyway just in case. I hope it does the job!
Daisy V.
Minnesota
I got mine from TJ Maxx and it was a steal as it came with a set. Did I like this? Hrmmm yea.. works just like any other. I didn't like the rest of the items that came with it though.
Katlin K.
Campbell Hill, IL
This product leaves my hair protected from all the flat iron and blow drying I do. It's easy to use, smells good and protects great! It leaves my hair feeling amazing!
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Me encanta protege mi cabello ante el daño de la plancha de cabello 💕💕💕 espectacular lo compre para probarlo y ahora me encantaCHI 44 Iron Guard in Multiple Sizes and Packs
Marilea S.
Norwalk, CT
Absolutely love chi iron guard, i never touch my hair with a curling iron or flat iron without it! It smells great and really protexts your hair, a little pricey but its SO worth it!
Amanda W.
Guerneville, CA
It has been so challenging finding the right thermal protection spray for my hair, not all hair is the same, yet it seems like most thermo protection sprays are made that way... not the case with the CHI 44 IRON GUARD. Not only does this product protect my hair from heat damage caused by blow drying and/or using my flat iron, it helps with taming those pesky fly aways that tend to get out of control while applying heat to your hair. Absolutely love this product!!
member-a718a
The chi heat protectant works great when using a straighter! Makes your hair feel soft and protects your hair from the heat! Highly recommend CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
Mariana M.
Miami
I recently purchased my first chi ironer which I highly recommend because it leaves my hair perfectly straight and shiny! With buying that I needed a thermal protection spray and I am so happy found this one! It smells great, very easy to apply in a spray bottle, i can actually see how my hair has not been damaged compared to other products I have used in the past. This product actually protects my hair and I love it, I would highly recommend you purchase it!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I found this 2 Oz bottle at Ulta and it’s perfect for travel! It was $6 so a little pricey compared to other options but I still enjoy it. It actually helps prevent breakage from my flat iron and smells so good.
Krista L.
Skandia
Does this product leave anyone else’s hair feeling weird? Almost greasy and heavy?

back