BY CHI PUB

Superior thermal protection from the inside out for all hair types. Weightless formula 2 No build up 3 Ideal with all CHI Irons Not tested on animals. see more...

Dakota K.
Bend, OR
I have pretty damaged hair, so I'm always on the lookout for better heat protectants! This one smells SO GOOD! I spray it all over my hair before using a flat iron. It's worked really well so far, and my hair is always a lot softer when I use it. I love the small bottle for travel, and it really lasts a while for the size.
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
I used to use this product all the time and kind of forgot about it! I have really coarse and frizzy hair, and this product completely protected my hair from the heat of a curling iron. I will definitely look into buying this again to see if it still works for my hair.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
I truly feel this helps protect your hair from heat and gives it some beautiful shine, however it does leave my hair feeling a little stiff after I blow dry. I bought this from ulta when they did a buy 2 get one free any sizes. It's lasted forever!
Shanti A.
My favorite heat protectant spray. Ever since I bought my chi flat iron I have been buying this heat protectant. It smells great and gets the job done, doesn't leave your hair smelling burnt. I love it and definitely would recommend it to friends.
Megan M.
This spray smells so good! It’s really softening on my bleached and damaged hair and smooths out any frizz before using heat styling tools. I even love to use it before blow drying! It leaves my hair silky, but not heavy, and smells like a salon product!
Katie E.
Warwick, NY
This is my all time favorite heat protectant. I’ve been using it for about 7 Years now. I’ve tried other products in between but have never found one better than this. It smells great and makes my hair looks healthy and glossy.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I really didn't care for this product. I used it several years ago, and i never used it again. It left a really greasy look to my hair and gave it a stranger texture after I was done styling my hair.
Maria K.
Love this product, protects my hair from heat & makes it silky smooth. I think it actually enhances the look of my hair when straightening it. Other hair protectants I've tried don't do this. I would repurchase.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
This spray is definitely my newest obsession. Recently, I've started using hot iron tools more and wanted to properly protect my hair. I started using this spray and there is a huge difference in the overall health and appearance of my hair. You spray to each section as you style and it leaves your hair shiny, smooth, and soft. I use it for when I straighten my hair or curl. The photo I posted is of me using it while curling my hair. Virtually no frizz and my hair looks soft and healthy!
Laurie H.
I am a first-time user of this product. I received a small size with my straighter purchase. I never really know if this stuff actually works and protects my hair, but I use it anyway just in case. I hope it does the job!
Krista L.
Skandia
Does this product leave anyone else’s hair feeling weird? Almost greasy and heavy?