BY CHI PUB #41 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Superior thermal protection from the inside out for all hair types. Weightless formula 2 No build up 3 Ideal with all CHI Irons Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kimberly K.
Chi is the best protectorannt money can buy, though it really doesn't cost all that much. It's intended for straightening iron, it still works wonders on my old hot rollers. It protects my heavily lightened hair. It's a must have for any kind of hot hair treatments. Works sublime with the my curling wand, as well. 2 thumbs up.
KC B.
Adams, TN
This is my favorite heat protectant because it smells nice, does its job, and doesn’t make my hair greasy. However I only get the small bottles because it is kinda pricey. I also have a chi straightener and the combo is great and is worth investing.
Surella F.
San Antonio , TX
I have curly/thick hair and barely use my flat iron however, whenever I do I like to protect my curls. If I don't, my curls will be dry the next time I wash. I buy the travel size because like I said, I don't use it often.
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love this stuff SO much!! I love the smell of all CHI products and I can tell it works because my hair doesn’t smell fried after I put heat on my hair like some heat protectant do. It is a little pricey for me, so I may have to wait for Christmas and get it as a gift! Lol!
Hillary S.
murfreesboro
Love this stuff so much. I use it after I wash my hair (twice a week). This smells SO good I wish they made a perfume. It seems to be pretty effective, I'm noticing less frizz and more defined curls lately (along with the use of other products)
Lori H.
So far this product helps protect my hair when I straighten it. I dont straighten it all the time. But i do spray a good amount because I have thick hair and lots of it on my head. My stylist has complimented my hair looks good and healthy for what I have put my hair through.
Raegen E.
Hickory, KY
I use heated tools so often on my hair I am always afraid I am going to fry it. I asked my beautician what she used on my hair when she styles it and this is what she told me Chi iron guard spray. It has changed the game. I feel like it also prevents frizz.
Maria P.
Smells good and does protect hair from heat damage. Doesn't leave hair greasy unless you spray too much. It is affordable. I use this everyday before I straighten my short hair and it prevents me from damaging my hair from all the heat tools.
Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
I love the smell and performance of this heat protectant! Great price for a great product, one bottle lasts me months of use! Id highly recommend to anyone i know to give it a try! If you don’t protect your hair from heat, you should.
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls, MN
I’d have to say I’ve used better heat guard sprays. It’s not bad it smells good but it can leave a sticky residue on hair! Hair doesn’t curl well if you use it and that’s kinda disappointing
Krista L.
Skandia
Does this product leave anyone else’s hair feeling weird? Almost greasy and heavy?