BY CHI PUB

Superior thermal protection from the inside out for all hair types. Weightless formula 2 No build up 3 Ideal with all CHI Irons Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
This spray is definitely my newest obsession. Recently, I've started using hot iron tools more and wanted to properly protect my hair. I started using this spray and there is a huge difference in the overall health and appearance of my hair. You spray to each section as you style and it leaves your hair shiny, smooth, and soft. I use it for when I straighten my hair or curl. The photo I posted is of me using it while curling my hair. Virtually no frizz and my hair looks soft and healthy!
Amanda W.
Guerneville, CA
It has been so challenging finding the right thermal protection spray for my hair, not all hair is the same, yet it seems like most thermo protection sprays are made that way... not the case with the CHI 44 IRON GUARD. Not only does this product protect my hair from heat damage caused by blow drying and/or using my flat iron, it helps with taming those pesky fly aways that tend to get out of control while applying heat to your hair. Absolutely love this product!!
Sara H.
I have a hard time finding a good thermal protection spray that doesn't dry my hair and the CHI 44 iron guard does the trick, long lasting, it smells awesome and its paraben free!
Khadija K.
The best thing you can do for your hair, when you flat iron. It smells amazing too.
Demi A.
Mays landing, NJ
This spray Is amazing!!! I never apply heat without it! And it smells pretty
Manuela A.
I got this free at jc penny They had a coupon for this . It was free Mania.
Lori H.
So far this product helps protect my hair when I straighten it. I dont straighten it all the time. But i do spray a good amount because I have thick hair and lots of it on my head. My stylist has complimented my hair looks good and healthy for what I have put my hair through.
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to use this product all the time and kind of forgot about it! I have really coarse and frizzy hair, and this product completely protected my hair from the heat of a curling iron. I will definitely look into buying this again to see if it still works for my hair.
Raegen E.
Hickory, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I use heated tools so often on my hair I am always afraid I am going to fry it. I asked my beautician what she used on my hair when she styles it and this is what she told me Chi iron guard spray. It has changed the game. I feel like it also prevents frizz.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
I truly feel this helps protect your hair from heat and gives it some beautiful shine, however it does leave my hair feeling a little stiff after I blow dry. I bought this from ulta when they did a buy 2 get one free any sizes. It's lasted forever!