suggested searches

25%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love this heat protectant from CHI! It was recommended to me by an Ulta employee and I have been using it ever since! It makes my hair feel very protected when I use heat on it!

Product reviewed: Iron Guard Protection Spray Chi For Unisex Iron Guard 2 oz

It smells like burnt hair. If it wasn’t apart of the CHI line, I probably wouldn’t have got it because I could’ve got something as good or better for cheaper. It stinks but it does detangle my hair pretty well. I’m not too sure of how to tell if it works for protecting my hair from the heat damage but I assume that it does work in that department, it better. I wouldn’t really recommend it. I’ve used it once but I will definitely continue to use to because I didn’t buy it for no reason, but I do feel you can find something better and cheaper.

Product reviewed: Iron Guard Protection Spray Chi For Unisex Iron Guard 2 oz

Been using this for years. If you use it the CORRECT way, it's an amazing product. You're only supposed to use on DRY hair and just enough to lightly cover the top of your strands. Don't overdo it or put it on while your hair is wet and I bet you'll have a much better experience!

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Who loves this product?
Does anyone have a recommendation for a heat protectant spray for hair? I’ve been using the CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray but it is very oily and weighs my hair down. I have dry, thin hair so this really decreases the volume my hair has. Chi Pub CHI Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray 2 oz Iron Guard
Is that a good product for a Greasy hair ?
more questions