BY CHI PUB

Shampoo fortified with CHI ionic technology, gently cleanses hair without disrupting dye molecules to preserve color so it stays rich and vibrant. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Smyrna, GA
I love Chi products and this shampoo is no different. Your hair fells really clean and it smells great too. I dye my hair so it is important that my shampoo protects my color and so far I have noticed that my color is lasting longer than before. Great product overall!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Every "color" shampoo I have used has either not cleaned my hair and left some kind of residue or it does nothing to prevent my color from fading. This shampoo cleans and clarifies AND protects my color. I'm 3 weeks into my color and it literally looks just as bright as it did the first day! I also love the smell. This is a heavy musky smell but it smells rich and luxurious! It's definitely a keeper!
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I love all CHI products. They are such quality products. This shampoo made my hair super smooth and smelled so good. It also protected the color on my hair.