Chi Pub CHI Enviro 54 Natural Hold 2.6-ounce Hair Spray uploaded by Tyler N.

BY CHI PUB

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Allison N.
Dallas
Just recently got this hairspray as a bonus when I ordered a new CHI hair dryer. So far so good. It has a nice light hold to tame any of my fly aways. Doesn’t make my hair crunchy and doesn’t leave you with an overwhelming smell of hairspray. Really glad I got the chance to try this product.
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
Great smell, awesome hold and convenient spray bottles make this a must have! I keep a bottle in my work bag and car just in case! It has a firm, but flexible hold, so it's perfect for touch ups. The nozzle has a locking feature so it doesn't spray the inside of your bag or where ever you throw it. Like most Chi products, the quality of this spray is top notch and the smaller size is perfect if your always on the go!
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
I love CHI products. When I was searching for a new hairspray, my stylist used this on my new hair style. She said she uses it on all of her clients. I ended up buying a small can of it and I Love it. It's lightweight and seems to hold pretty well. It has the signature CHI smell which can be overpowering if you go crazy spraying it!
Shelby N.
Elyria , OH
I love this hair spray! It's so light and doesn't weigh down your hair. It's great for holding down fly always and for holding beach waves, but still keeping the bounce. I LOVE IT!
Janaina F.
Lakewood , WA
Esse é um dos melhores sprays que já testei na vida! Elee realmente deixa o cabelo do jeito que vc quer durante toda a noite, e o melhor é que o cheiro é maravilhoso!
Ylan N.
My hair is extremely straight and cannot hold a curl even when I spray my whole head. But this hair spray works really well. It keeps my curls in tact!
Cait J.
I'm not really a big fan of the way this product makes me hair feel. It leaves a texture that makes my hair hard to brush and makes it tangle easily
mai t.
I love how it hold my hair in place for a long period of time. Best part of it, it doesn't make my hair dry, it keeps my hair natural looking.
Sayra C.
Clarksville , TN
My hair is super straight and "stringy" and can NEVER hold curls but when I spray this bad boy they stay on all night'
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
Great product and a reasonalbe price. Good for holding curls for the night and doesn't leave the hair to stiff