BY CHI PUB

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that is ideal for all your finishing and hard to hold styles, to lock in total control without added weight. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use a whole lot of hairspray but when I do I have this in my hair covered. But also my husband and I absolutely love using this to finish off his hair do so it's really great that it can be used by both sexes and it also smells really good to
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite hair spray! It's a good hold without being too stiff and sticky on your hair
Stephanie H.
Paige, TX
Love this hair spray! It goes on and instantly dries and doesn't weigh my hair down. Has a nice long hold without making my hair hard.
Jennifer B.
Rolla, MO
This by far is the best hair spray I have ever used!! It keeps my hair in place, keeps the frizz away in the humidity, and always keeps its volume. Worth every penny. It will always be my go to brand from this day forward.
Sheyla C.
San Jose, CA
It's hard for me to find good hairspray because I skimp out and think they all work the same. but boy, was I wrong! I have thick hair so I have a lot of stray hairs that I can certainly keep under control with this product. it can keep great hold and smells great! I love it.
member-210fb0c4a
kapuskasing
I find this product to be extremely expansive only for the reason that it's a brand name. Although have never seen this product being used beside on the shelf. I would have to use the product to see what it's made up but other then that, I wouldn't buy it.
Amy T.
Alton, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is a great hairspray it keeps everything together And it works with any hair type it's very long lasting this is not pricey it's worth it anyways
Kennedy A.
Mcallen, TX
Very nice scent it's not strong and gives a nice aroma of fresh and light. The hold it great I use it on my updos for clients and on myself. Inexpensive and makes a great product.
Anahit P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to hair spray for every occasion. My hair is really thick and long so this is the best hair spray that holds my hair and trust me I've tried so many of them until I came across this one!
Tamela L.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for myself. My boyfriend is using it all up. I didn't like the stiffness but he loves it. He uses more hair product than me
Claudia A.
Dodne lo puedo conseguir?