Chi Pub CHI 2.6 oz Infra Texture Hair Spray uploaded by Elizabeth H.Chi Pub CHI 2.6 oz Infra Texture Hair Spray uploaded by Kara P.

BY CHI PUB #88 in Texturizing Spray

Is a fast drying styling and finishing tool that provides instant smooth texture and incredible shine. Superior for use with CHI flat or curling irons to create styles for lift, movement, texture and control. CHI Infra Texture provides a variable hold and long lasting styles, while helping in protecting the hair from moisture and humidity. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I love this product! It is perfect to protect your hair of high temperature. The best thing is it leaves your hair very very soft. This product exceeded my expectations. I would bought It again, absoluly.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
Love this spray! Always have a bottle on hand! A little pricier than i usually spend on hair products but the quality is unbeatable. Definitely recommend it to others. Its always worth a try if your looking for new products
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I like texture hairsprays. I will say this is a good texture spray, but you can find good texture sprays for a cheaper price. I used this when I had extensions while I was growing out my hair.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Use this when curling my hair to give it a boost. May be a bit pricey, but I do keep a bottle on hand for when I need to use. Smells good, holds my curls. Probably wouldn't use it daily, due to cost, but I'm glad to have it when needed.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I like using this hairspray when I'm curling my hair and need some texture to hold the curl. It's not a strong hairspray but works for holding a curl. It smells good and sprays great. I picked this up at TJMaxx so I got a good price on it. It's also great for travel.
Clarissa O.
Raymondville, TX
This product is good but I feel like you are paying for the name. There are cheaper hair sprays that do the same job as this one. I would not buy this product again.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
If you want those just left the beach waves in your hair then this is a great product for you a little goes a long way and put it in your hair when its damp
Angelique R.
carson,california
I did not purchase this product but it was given to me by my hair stylist and i really liked it ..my hair is hard to curl for one being as its naturally curly so its heavy when straightened and when i curl it it never stays but this product did help it !
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have very straight hair and this product helped give me texture to create beach waves. I know it's more pricey than other brands but I was about to purchase it for $3 and it was worth my money.