BY CHI

Keep your dog's coat looking its best with the help of this Chi for Dogs Professional Prim Clipper. This 10-Piece Set includes a professional, easy-to-use clipper, a stainless steel adjustable detachable blade set, and much more. You'll be amazed at how easy keeping your dog groomed can be. Features: Adjustable Blade, Quiet 10W Motor, 6800 COM, 10 Piece Set Intended For: Dogs Includes: 1 Clipper, Detachable Blade Set, Easy-to-Attach Combo Guards, Cleaning Brush, Blade Oil, Blade Guard Pet Size: Medium Coats Health Consideration: Skin and Coat Cautions: When using electrical appliances, especially when children or animals are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and personal injury. Size: Medium. see more...

Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
I love this product. I have 6 dogs and two of which are long haired dogs so I use it on them and it works wonderfully. It gives me the capability to give my dogs a nice trim and it doesn't get clogged or stuck
Emily B.
Emily B.
Pet Lover Expert
These work so good! I trim my dogs hair a lot, so I love having a great pair of clippers! I have a long hair dachshund and these are great! My dog loves it!