BY CHI

Ceramic ~ Anion ~ Infrared Chi Diffuser Included. Features: Low EMF. Dries hair faster. Ions that provide Shinier Hair. Cold Shot Button. 2 Speed setting. Ionic Infrared Light. Quiet Speed Motor. Ceramic Heater.

• How long have you had your dryer?3 Answers
  • I have curly hair and I'm looking to get a new one with a...1 Answers
  • Does this hair dryer work as good as the Chi straightener?4 Answers
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser
  • "I just love this dyer not only does it get the job done fast but it also leaves my hair nice !" in 1 review
  • "I can dry my thick hair when soaking wet in under 10 minutes and under 5 when damp." in 1 review
  • "While any old hairdryer will dry your hair, no doubt, this one dries my hair without frizz and creates shine." in 1 review
  • "and it still works great." in 1 review
Jewell F.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this Blower! It is tiny and foldable, also it comes with a carrying bag which makes it easy for travel. I bought this dryer because I needed one and i do not regret. I have long, thin and straight hair and it dries my hair perfectly without damaging it. The best part is that it dries my hair in the same time that a full power dryer does. It sounds like a cheap dryer but it is amazing drying hair.
Caroline A.
Wilmington, NC
Oh man, I’ve had this hair dryer for almost ten years and it’s been amazing! I recently purchased a drybar dryer because I thought it was time to upgrade, but I ended up returning it because this one, after almost ten years, was still even better! It’s quiet, has a long cord, dried my hair faster, and is even hotter than the drybar. Love love love this dryer!
Mary J.
 if you are a person who has if you are aIf you are a professional, or a person who has thick hair, this is the perfect blow dryer for you. You can style your hair and it looks awesome. If you need to do any straightening all you have to do is use a little tiny bit of the flat iron and some Aveda product and you're in business.

But if you want curls then what I do is I use a product by Avada, that's meant for curls and another one that protects my hair from the iron, and I I put the iron on the top of my hair where I want the curl to start and just keep going around in circles until I reach the end. It always starts out perfect every time!
julisa m.
pharr tx
I have used this hairdryer for about a week. I can say that so far it has been worth the money. I have REALLY straight hair and the concentrator attachment gives it a smooth blow out look. It leaves my hair straighter and smoother than when using other hairdryers. I wanted a hairdryer that would cut my hair drying time in half, and typically it does. I still have to section out my hair for it to dry faster, but it is worth the arm exercise (WARNING, this hair dryer is not light, but I think with the power of this hair dryer you need it to be heavier). Overall, Chi has convinced me of another great product that will become a staple for me years to come!More Details

Renee M.
ASHLAND, NY
Ladies if you have a tendency to get frizzy hair when blow drying, this is the blow dryer for you. The diffuser attachment gets the job done. You still need to continue to use whatever product you like to combat frizz but you will see a definite difference when using the Chi Pro.
Kayla S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love my Chi hair dryer! I feel like it’s less harsh on my hair and it dries it a lot quicker. You can tell it’s made with quality. So yes it does have a high price tag, but the way I see it you normally get what you pay for.
Kassidi B.
Schriever, LA
This is a great, salon quality hair dryer! Mine came in a set with the flat iron, and iron guard spray... like 10 years ago! The blow dryer has lasted this long with NO problems! Would highly recommend! CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
Hannah T.
Charleston, WV
I used to love this hair dryer. It drys my hair very quickly without ever feeling like it’s overheating the dryer or my hair. However, it stopped working after only about a year of moderate use, and it now only works on the cool setting.
Jasmine M.
Elsberry
I love that this product came with multiple different pieces, I use this frequently and it’s still going strong. I have super thick, long hair and it usually takes 30 minutes to get my hair completely dry but I would recommend!
Megan G.
Gardnerville, NV
I absolutely love my hair dryer so much! I received it as a gift and have used it every day since! It has attachments to achieve different blow dryer looks and isn’t obnoxiously loud like most! I highly recommend!
Breanna G.
Lebanon, IN
I have naturally wavy hair when I let it air dry, but that takes forever. Would a diffuser keep my wave/curl in and not get super frizzy?
Jennifer B.
Harvey, LA
Does this hair dryer work as good as the Chi straightener?
Corinne K.
Allentown, PA
How is the diffuser on this hair dryer? I need a new one but the diffusers never seem to work and always fall off.
S. W.
How long have you had your dryer?
Alexis A.
Oakdale, LA
What exactly does a diffuser do for your hair?

Amazon