CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser

by CHI

Ceramic ~ Anion ~ Infrared Chi Diffuser Included. Features: Low EMF. Dries hair faster. Ions that provide Shinier Hair. Cold Shot Button. 2 Speed setting. Ionic Infrared Light. Quiet Speed Motor. Ceramic Heater.

Does this work for frizzy curls?
Dooes the diffuser work well for curly hair?
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser How fast does this dryer work and does it get so hot your head burns?
Start your review of CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser!
Product Highlights
“and it still works great.” in reviews
“While any old hairdryer will dry your hair, no doubt, this one dries my hair without frizz and creates shine.” in reviews
“I just love this dyer not only does it get the job done fast but it also leaves my hair nice !” in reviews
“I can dry my thick hair when soaking wet in under 10 minutes and under 5 when damp.” in reviews
Roselle , IL
This is an excellent fryer I definitely see a difference when using this it rise the hair very quickly it makes it smooth manageable will give you volume the weight on it is not bad it is a great investment will last you every bit of 10 years love the accessories they work excellent this is still one of the best technologies
Rutherford, NJ
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Ciyyah T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
just bought it from sally beauty , it was on sale for $6 so i said why not this is great plus i needed a new one. i hope this works wonders on my hair once i use my new hair products that i also recently bought from sally beauty !! #curlygal
This is by far my favorite hair dryer I have ever used. When I want fuller hair I use the diffuser and it gives me the volume I want. The heat on this dryer isn’t overly powering and doesn’t kill your hair like most. I would recommend this dryer to anyone who is looking for the perfect hair dryer!
Phoenix, AZ
I have the pink glitter one, and it works amazing. Dries the hair, I've had it for 2 years almost and it still works great. Love the settings and options on it my favorite blow dryer by far, I just wish there was an extra setting to control heat, but regardless I love it.
Grove, OK
This blow dryer did make my hair look shiny. I have really thick hair and it does take a long time to blow dry and this dryer help a lot with that but it was to much heat I felt like I was damaging my hair to much with this blow-dryer. it only lasted a year for me
Altamonte Spg, FL
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Katherine O.
I purchased the Dyson Supersonic but this is by far the greater product. This blow dryer leaves my hair frizz free and shiny. I’m sorry I betrayed it thinking the Dyson would be better. The Chi Pro is by far the better product for curly Latina hair.
homestead
I absolutely love my blow dryer and hair defuser. It works the best for me. I love the amount of heat and the cold and hot switch. I always use it everyday probably and it absolutely saved my life for when I’m in a hurry. So I definitely recommend
Royal Oak, MI
The blow dryer worked great for about 5 years and then the hair dryer broke and never worked again :( it dried my hair quickly and left my hair feeling very soft. Would recommend. - I am uncertain how long hair dryers should typically last. -
Mcallen Tx
My grandma and I have been using this brand for hair dryers over 5years it’s so good and dryers the hair really fast and that’s because we have a lot of hair we love it and totally recommend it it is also a really economic
Buena Vista, VA
Chi is a wonderful brand. I love this hair dryer more than anything I own. It gets super dry super quick and doesn’t break my hair too bad. I have fairly fine hair so it doesn’t take too long. It’s lasted me forever.