Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersCHI
Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser

CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser

Ceramic ~ Anion ~ Infrared Chi Diffuser Included. Features: Low EMF. Dries hair faster. Ions that provide Shinier Hair. Cold Shot Button. 2 Speed setting. Ionic Infrared Light. Quiet Speed Motor. Ceramic Heater.

Does the chi hair dryer reduce frizz?
Does this actually work for making curly/wavy hair less frizzy and more defined?
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser ? Is this good product I want to give this a try 😀
Start your review of CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser!
Product Highlights
and it still works great.in reviews
While any old hairdryer will dry your hair, no doubt, this one dries my hair without frizz and creates shine.in reviews
I just love this dyer not only does it get the job done fast but it also leaves my hair nice !in reviews
I can dry my thick hair when soaking wet in under 10 minutes and under 5 when damp.in reviews
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love everything about this dryer. The diffuser is large enough for my long hair. Creates great volume and doesn’t take a lot of time. The cool shot feature seals the curl. Love!
Marisa D.
Rowlett, TX
I used a regular old Conair dryer for years before my mom purchased one of these. I used it once and immediately felt the difference in my hair. Smooth, less frizzy, not as tangled. Not to mention it dried my hair completely in half the time my old dryer would take! Afterwards I went and purchased one of my own. It's a little pricey, yes, but honestly I think it's totally worth the money. I recommend waiting until there's a good sale going on at ULTA. You can use your coupon on top of the already discounted price. :)
Influenster M.
CHI hairdryers are unlike any other hairdryer I've ever used. While any old hairdryer will dry your hair, no doubt, this one dries my hair without frizz and creates shine. It's fantastic. I love the cord, it's very heavy duty and long - so if I want to step out of the bathroom to see the tele while drying my hair, I can. The motor is much quieter than previously used hairdryers. It was worth the price I paid. I believe anyone who frequently dries their hair should splurge for this product.
Amanda E.
Baltimore, MD
This product is really cute and it’s also very efficient. I have really thick slightly curly hair that takes forever to dry. This definitely saves my arm.I love the fact that it comes with diffuser as well as the attachment for blowing out your hair. Great product.
Elisabeth N.
Winnebago, IL
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Elisabeth N.
This is the best hair dryer I’ve used! Totally worth the price it dries my hair faster than any other dryer I’ve tried. They have so many cute designs too! I got mine at tj maxx.
Emma A.
Colton, CA
I love love love this hair dryer, I got it last year from jcp cause they were having really good sales, I also had a coupon which saved me some money on it, I’m in love with the color and it leaves my hair so soft and drys it quickly.
Kelly R.
Coral Springs , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the diffuser part I have extremely curly hair so I like to use this after I shower I hate wet hair ! This is an amazing blow dryer wasn’t to the expensive either . When it comes to hair you have to take care of it unless u don’t mind cutting y off every time
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this CHI blow dryer. The defuser that goes with it really​ locks in my curls and keeps out the frizz.
Odaliza R.
I can get the best out of my curls and at the same time i can get the best straight hair possible.. is a two in one.. you can't go wrong..
Katherine O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Katherine O.
I purchased the Dyson Supersonic but this is by far the greater product. This blow dryer leaves my hair frizz free and shiny. I’m sorry I betrayed it thinking the Dyson would be better. The Chi Pro is by far the better product for curly Latina hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Milagros D.
bridgeport
il y a 10 mois
Kayla B.
Walkertown, NC
il y a un an
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser How fast does this dryer work and does it get so hot your head burns?