BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCHI
Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser

CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser

Ceramic ~ Anion ~ Infrared Chi Diffuser Included. Features: Low EMF. Dries hair faster. Ions that provide Shinier Hair. Cold Shot Button. 2 Speed setting. Ionic Infrared Light. Quiet Speed Motor. Ceramic Heater.

I am wanting to get a diffuser. Any recommendations? Or do they all work pretty much the same?
Does the chi hair dryer reduce frizz?
Does this actually work for making curly/wavy hair less frizzy and more defined?
Start your review of CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser!
Product Highlights
and it still works great.in reviews
While any old hairdryer will dry your hair, no doubt, this one dries my hair without frizz and creates shine.in reviews
I just love this dyer not only does it get the job done fast but it also leaves my hair nice !in reviews
I can dry my thick hair when soaking wet in under 10 minutes and under 5 when damp.in reviews
Jenna M.
Russellville, AR
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Jenna M.
Love this hair dryer! It dries my long thick hair super quickly, and I never feel like I’m frying my hair! I have it in the sparkly pink color which I think was a special gift set around Christmas time! Highly recommend this dryer!
Marisa D.
Rowlett, TX
I used a regular old Conair dryer for years before my mom purchased one of these. I used it once and immediately felt the difference in my hair. Smooth, less frizzy, not as tangled. Not to mention it dried my hair completely in half the time my old dryer would take! Afterwards I went and purchased one of my own. It's a little pricey, yes, but honestly I think it's totally worth the money. I recommend waiting until there's a good sale going on at ULTA. You can use your coupon on top of the already discounted price. :)
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love everything about this dryer. The diffuser is large enough for my long hair. Creates great volume and doesn’t take a lot of time. The cool shot feature seals the curl. Love!
Influenster M.
CHI hairdryers are unlike any other hairdryer I've ever used. While any old hairdryer will dry your hair, no doubt, this one dries my hair without frizz and creates shine. It's fantastic. I love the cord, it's very heavy duty and long - so if I want to step out of the bathroom to see the tele while drying my hair, I can. The motor is much quieter than previously used hairdryers. It was worth the price I paid. I believe anyone who frequently dries their hair should splurge for this product.
Katrina S.
Mt Sterling, KY
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Katrina S.
I like this 1300 watt hair dryer because it’s lightweight, and dries hair quicker. It also has a very quiet motor and features two speed settings. What can I say….it’s a Powerhouse! I would highly recommend this hair dryer to anyone who wants their hair dried faster, reduce frizz, and static electricity while leaving hair shiny and more manageable. And who can resist the “Barbie” pink color? NOT ME!
Amanda E.
Baltimore, MD
This product is really cute and it’s also very efficient. I have really thick slightly curly hair that takes forever to dry. This definitely saves my arm.I love the fact that it comes with diffuser as well as the attachment for blowing out your hair. Great product.
Elisabeth N.
Winnebago, IL
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Elisabeth N.
This is the best hair dryer I’ve used! Totally worth the price it dries my hair faster than any other dryer I’ve tried. They have so many cute designs too! I got mine at tj maxx.
Bobbie F.
Dry Branch, GA
I normally do not dry my hair but leave it to dry slowly on its own. I do sometimes on occasion use the CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer and Diffuser. I have really long, thick hair so drying it via blow dryer would normally leave my arm tired and sore. This one though, however does actually seem to dry my hair faster. So, therefore, I give this dryer a thumbs up and recommendations. It's perfect for either at home drying and styling or salon quality item.
Emma A.
Colton, CA
I love love love this hair dryer, I got it last year from jcp cause they were having really good sales, I also had a coupon which saved me some money on it, I’m in love with the color and it leaves my hair so soft and drys it quickly.
Kelly R.
Coral Springs , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the diffuser part I have extremely curly hair so I like to use this after I shower I hate wet hair ! This is an amazing blow dryer wasn’t to the expensive either . When it comes to hair you have to take care of it unless u don’t mind cutting y off every time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Milagros D.
bridgeport
il y a 2 ans
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser ? Is this good product I want to give this a try 😀
Christina P. il y a 9 mois
I have frizzy hair for sure and super curly and I love it!!!
Kayla B.
Walkertown, NC
il y a 2 ans
CHI Pro Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser How fast does this dryer work and does it get so hot your head burns?