BY CHI

Protect your dog;s coat from the heat of blow drying with CHI for Dogs Pre Blow Dry Protective Heat Styling Spray for All Coats. Simply apply before you blow dry your dog in order to assure a shiny, great-looking coat. Features: CHI For Dogs Pre Blow Dry Protective Heat Styling Spray for All Coats protects your dog;s coat from the heat of blow drying. Leaves coat with a smooth finish and silky shine every time you blow dry your dog. Used For: Grooming Ingredients: Water, Silk Protein, Soy Protein, Panthenol, Minerals, Fragrance Caution: Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Use Instructions: After shampooing and conditioning, towel dry excess moisture from coat. Spray dog from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Blow dry your dog on a low heat setting. Style as desired. For external use only. see more...

Lys...... H.
This is a nice product I like to use very often. I have naturally thick frizzy and curly hair so when I flat iron it I need something to refrain the frizziness from going insane. I use this product often right after I was my hair to let it sit for a minute. Then I blowdry and flat iron my hair. It's great having this product so I don't worry about my hair frizzing up the second I step outside.
Suki L.
Austin, TX
I use this baby whenever I have to blow dry my hair! I have to use it because I recently dyed my hair, so I need that extra protection from being too dry. I think the value of this product was reasonable. I don't have that much hair so I don't spray my hair that much. This product last me awhile like 2-3 months but it all depends how often you use it.
Renee R.
Paragould, AR
I have used this on the past but did not like the way it sat on my hair after using it. It took a couple times of me using it and switching out with another product to realize that I just did not like how heavy it made my hair feel.
Jihny T.
Miramar
It’s a great heat protectant but my hair still has a lot of frizz. I would definitely use the product again but I would use it with an other product. But other then that i like the product.
Keona L.
Dunbar
This us great. If you have a small dog or big dog this product helps when you blow dry there hair after a bath. I bought mine at my local Petsmart it is a little pricy but your dog is worth it my dog is a medium sized dog and she smells so good after i use this on her it also helps protect her hair after i blow dry it. Its great if you also have a super high powered blow dryer.
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
This isn't the correct name for the product I wanted to review but I'll use it anyway.

I love Chi's Heat Protectant spray for natural hair. I have a little bottle still that I use here and there to create a flawless and protective finish on my natural hair. It's a good product
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Not a fan. It smells like a men's product and leaves my hair sticky u til it's totally dry, stiff and brittle. It does cut down on blow dry time, but makes my hair feel like crud.
alexis h.
Tracy, CA
Like everything else from chi, I love it. I use this before I dry and straighten my hair. It does it job! Protects my hair from fired ends