Chi Porcupine Dog Brush

by CHI

The CHI Porcupine Brush is a versatile tool in grooming your dog;s coat. Eliminate tangles and matting, restore balance and shine, and even reduce static electricity in hair with this highly effective product. Features: 2 Brushes in 1 (Groom finish coat in 1 step), helps reduce tangles and prevents matting. Ergonomic soft grip handle and Ionic Technology which helps reduce static electricity in hair, helps manage tangles and restores balance/shine to hair. Used For: Grooming Caution: This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. For use on pets only. Use Instructions: Brush in the direction of hair growth. Start at the rear of pet and work your way forward. When necessary, follow up by bathing dog with the CHI for Dogs Shed Control Shampoo. When met under time restraints, CHI for Dogs Dry Shampoo is a great alternative after brushing your dog.

Would this brush work on this mess? She's a wooly husky who hates the rake and the slicker has minimal lasting effect because she has so much fur and such a thick undercoat.
Is this a good brush for long curly hair dogs?
Would this work on a pup with a LOT of hair?My husky may run me out of the house soon 😂
Start your review of Chi Porcupine Dog Brush!
1,036 reviews
Well I bought this thinking it was going to be easy to use, just like our brushes are. Yeah,,,,, NO! The handle broke after like 5 uses. I have a pitbull, shouldnt that be easy to brush through? lol.. I dont like it.
Mt Washington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I know that you me scene to think that I'm weird. That this brush is great for human hair to. I picked it up for my pet but the more that I handled it in the more that I looked at it I thought hey I like this. So guess what I use it. So one for doggy and one for me. Find it that it keeps the static down on my poodle in me LOL whatever works works LOL
Oxnard, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I felt like this harmed my little one a bit she was squealing when I would brush her I don't think she really likes it. Does look high end and has nice packaging I will definitely give it that. For reference my dog is a poodle and has a lot to comb through
Cumming, GA
I love this brush! It is a two layer bristled brush. I have a large golden/lab mix with a ton of hair. It helps detangle his hair as well as giving him the final top coat brush! All in one brush with one brushing. No more need to do the slicker brush and then the daily top coat brush! It's really great!
La Place, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This brush works perfectly and gets the job done! I personally love chi products and finding one for my sometimes scraggly dog is awesome! It fits my hand well and my Beaux doesn't seem to have a problem with me using it on him! Which means an A plus in my book!
Clermont, Fl
This brush works amazing my dogs have rough hair and after they shower I love to use this brush on them it makes there hair so smooth and silky it takes out all the knots from there ears and body. It also help to make the hair look better on them. I love it
Paintsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
One of my favorite types of brushes to use. Definitely very gentle when grooming my dogs. It's really great for sort of longish haired dogs. Really recommend.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have short haired dogs but they love to be brushed (it's the weirdest thing ever). My female loves her lower back area to be brushed the most.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This Chi Porcupine Dog Brush is the best dog brush I have ever used! It doesn’t leave a mess and it’s gentle on my boyfriends pup.
Seattle, WA
Use this on my shih tzu since he has long fine hair. It works very nicely and gets all of tangles out and leaves him looking fluffy and fresh
Ask a question to the Influenster community...