BY CHI

CHI Pliable Polish Weightless Styling Paste is ideal for all your finishing needs to create texture, movement and style definition. This paste is pliable allowing you to mold, shape and restyle hair without sticky or stiff feel to the hair and leaving hair shiny and healthy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I love the smell! It smells like you just made out with a fantastic smelling man. I love how easy this is to use. Just put a small bit of product in your palms, rub together and run through your hair. Easy and fantastic.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
A dot is a lot!!!!!! The smell is great and it does wonders for my curly hair but no exaggeration on a dot is a lot! If you use to much it is heavy and makes your hair sticky and gross!
Stephanie O.
West valley city
Love this product it leaves my hair really smooth and not oily and a little product goes a long way. I feel like chi protects my hair the most and it last a really long time. Anybody with long hair and that uses heat should use this
Jessica R.
I used to use this in cosmetology school! Works perfect for shaping short hair and holds really good. We used it on a lot of our old ladies. Lol.
Caley H.
Love this brand! It works as well as it says it does and it even smells amazing! Doesn't leave hair sticky
Becca H.
Good product makes my hair look great would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out 5 stars