BY CHI

CHI Pliable Polish Weightless Styling Paste is ideal for all your finishing needs to create texture, movement and style definition. This paste is pliable allowing you to mold, shape and restyle hair without sticky or stiff feel to the hair and leaving hair shiny and healthy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristina M.
I love Chi products. They smell amazing and they make your hair look absolutely perfect and shiny. I have always loved their stuff and trying this polish was a huge change for my hair. I highly recommend! Affordable too for what it is.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love the Chi Pliable Polish. I use it when I am straightening my hair. My hair is thick wavy/curly. It works great and it is work the price. I highly recommend it. It last and Kees my hair looking great all day.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
This product is AWESOME! It's not heavy so it won't weigh your hair down. It has a long lasting beautiful smell and works to hold your style in place and can be used as a protectant! Highly recommend!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Stephanie O.
West valley city
Love this product it leaves my hair really smooth and not oily and a little product goes a long way. I feel like chi protects my hair the most and it last a really long time. Anybody with long hair and that uses heat should use this
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I love the smell! It smells like you just made out with a fantastic smelling man. I love how easy this is to use. Just put a small bit of product in your palms, rub together and run through your hair. Easy and fantastic.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
A dot is a lot!!!!!! The smell is great and it does wonders for my curly hair but no exaggeration on a dot is a lot! If you use to much it is heavy and makes your hair sticky and gross!
Jessica R.
I used to use this in cosmetology school! Works perfect for shaping short hair and holds really good. We used it on a lot of our old ladies. Lol.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Becca H.
Good product makes my hair look great would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out 5 stars