CHI

CHI Original 1" Ceramic...
15180 Reviews
5 / 5
CHI is by far my favorite brand flat iron!! My hair is always so smooth looking after I use this. It heats up extremely fast, which is so convenient. I’ve had mine for quite awhile and it still works just as good as it did the first day I got it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I've had this hair straightener for years! I don't like that you can't change the temperature but it does heat up quick. I use it to both straighten and curl my hair. The cord is long which is a plus! But my hair gets stuck in between the plates so I have breakage
5 / 5
I had this flat iron for 4 years already. The heat settings are great. I leave it at 340F but it goes up to 400F. I like the gold plates and the pink option. It might be expensive at first but you will get your moneys worth as this flat iron lasts for a long time
5 / 5
Love the CHI. I have used this iron for years. It has multiple heat settings for every hair texture. The cord length is plenty long. Good quality and has lasted for years.
5 / 5
Loving this straightener! One thing I didn’t notice before purchasing is that it does NOT have a temperature dial, so it will always get to the hottest setting. I almost returned for that reason, but decided to keep and glad I did. It’s gets my super curly hair straight quickly.
5 / 5
This is the holy grail of flatirons. Stop looking once you’ve spotted a Chi. These products are built to last and they perform extremely well. You will not regret this purchase.
5 / 5
love love love with super good on my super curly hair with only needing one pass, not damaging at all long lasting straighter
5 / 5
Chi straightens are amazing, long lasting, heat quick and usually only require one pass thru on my hair. I haven’t bought I different brand of straightener ever! The plate is smooth and is durable. The original black, the OH is my favorite.
5 / 5
I’ve used the chi hair straightener since middle school and am in my 30’s now. There’s no better straightener. I tried allll of the cheaper ones before getting the chi and they’re night and day different. It makes your hair so smooth and easy to straighten. The other ones get stuck in your hair and fry it. This also heats to max temperature in line 60-90 seconds. It definitely lasts too!
5 / 5
Wow I love my chi straightener, very durable. I’ve had mine for over 9 years and it still straightens my hair like it’s brand new. Can be used for curling as well, versatile! Great product and leaves your hair looking straight and silky smooth.