Melissa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money?? I recently purchased a Revlon wet to straight straightener and have been pleased. I'm not sure how long it will last and was wondering if a CHI was worth the $ or not. Any thoughts and feedback are really appreciated
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
3 years, 5 months ago
I have had mine 8 years and there is no sign of it not working anytime soon. So yes it is really worth the money!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Ludington, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
This product is definitely worth the money. I purchased my CHI straightener 6 years ago and I'm still not looking for a new one even after using it 4 or more times a week! Spend the money, you won't regret it!
Amy H.
Amy H.
tyner, KY
3 years, 6 months ago
Its a great flat iron. It is a lot of money but I think its worth it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
3 years, 6 months ago
I have used CHI for over 5 years, I refuse to use anything else. It is a lot better for your hair!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
I really think it is worth the money ive had mine for 3 years and it still works! I like how it doesn't damage my hair and it leaves it soft and straight. You can also curl it. You should get it it last a long time and does a great job
taelor h.
taelor h.
3 years, 6 months ago
I have very very curly hair, i use it every single day &have had it for 4 years, I lovee my chi.
Selma J.
Selma J.
Corp Christi, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
Omg yes I so stand behind chi products love them
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cordova, TN
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes the money is definitely worth it, but the one thing I don't like about it is it does snag my hair where the ends of the plates meet the plastic. I think the Solia or Sedu it better, it doesn't snag and works just as well.
michelle s.
michelle s.
Spokane, WA
3 years, 7 months ago
I have had mine for over five years and it works and looks like brand new. I have used mine daily it is well worth the money wise investment.
megan m.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
3 years, 8 months ago
It is definitely worth the money. It straightens fast leaving your hair sleek and nice. I have had mine for at least five years and it still works as good as the day I bought it! My son has pulled it off the counter a few times and it has held up against the falls.