Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Is this product worth the money?? I recently purchased a Revlon wet to straight straightener and have been pleased. I'm not sure how long it will last and was wondering if a CHI was worth the $ or not. Any thoughts and feedback are really appreciated
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
3 years, 3 months ago
I have had mine 8 years and there is no sign of it not working anytime soon. So yes it is really worth the money!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Ludington, MI
3 years, 3 months ago
This product is definitely worth the money. I purchased my CHI straightener 6 years ago and I'm still not looking for a new one even after using it 4 or more times a week! Spend the money, you won't regret it!
Amy H.
Amy H.
tyner, KY
3 years, 4 months ago
Its a great flat iron. It is a lot of money but I think its worth it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
3 years, 4 months ago
I have used CHI for over 5 years, I refuse to use anything else. It is a lot better for your hair!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
I really think it is worth the money ive had mine for 3 years and it still works! I like how it doesn't damage my hair and it leaves it soft and straight. You can also curl it. You should get it it last a long time and does a great job
taelor h.
taelor h.
3 years, 4 months ago
I have very very curly hair, i use it every single day &have had it for 4 years, I lovee my chi.
Selma J.
Selma J.
Corp Christi, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
Omg yes I so stand behind chi products love them
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cordova, TN
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes the money is definitely worth it, but the one thing I don't like about it is it does snag my hair where the ends of the plates meet the plastic. I think the Solia or Sedu it better, it doesn't snag and works just as well.
michelle s.
michelle s.
Spokane, WA
3 years, 5 months ago
I have had mine for over five years and it works and looks like brand new. I have used mine daily it is well worth the money wise investment.
megan m.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
It is definitely worth the money. It straightens fast leaving your hair sleek and nice. I have had mine for at least five years and it still works as good as the day I bought it! My son has pulled it off the counter a few times and it has held up against the falls.
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
3 years, 6 months ago
I think it's definitely worth the money. Mine lasted me for 7 years and I use it everyday. I have curly hair and when I would use other straighteners my hair would get curly within a few hours but with this my hair stays straight for days.
Zory P.
Zory P.
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes they last a really long time and also very durable!
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
Mine has lasted for 10 yrs, you're gonna love it.
Dana G.
Dana G.
3 years, 6 months ago
I own both a CHI and Wet to Straight straightener. My CHI is my favorite of the two.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Van Buren, AR
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, absolutely worth the money. I've had my CHI for 5 years and it's still going strong, there's never been any build up. The only cleaning I do to it is a wipe down about once a year. My hair is a big frizz ball of waves. It used to take me an hour to straighten my hair, but with the CHI I'm down to about 20 to 30 minutes. I love it!
Dana M.
Dana M.
3 years, 6 months ago
Absolutely worth every penny. My cousin is a hairstylist and bought me this years ago, still in great shape...my hair is super thick the Chi is the only straightener that works for me. The temp goes much higher then the ones bought at a drugstore.
Svetlana W.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
3 years, 6 months ago
I would say yes - this product is worth the money. I've had mine for about 3 years now and it is still working perfectly. I can easily see it lasting another 5 or even 10 years. And there are a lot of great coupons/sales that you should take advantage of!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Monterey, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
Ive had my Chi for 4 years now and it is still as great as ever! Definitely worth the price. I bought mine at BedBathBeyond and was able to use a 20% store coupon, so that saved me a good $20 dollars. Hope this helps.