Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
I really need a new flat iron, should i buy a Chi flat iron, or buy a flatiron from HOT TOOLS??
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
3 months, 1 week ago
chi, it is worth the money!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Conception Bay South, NL
10 months, 1 week ago
I have a Chi flat iron that is 10 years old I still use every day, if you were to opt for something different I would recommend Paul Mitchell.
Amber L.
Amber L.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I would recommend a Chi flat iron over any other brand. I usually don't straighten my hair because it is naturally straight, but I love my Chi flat iron to straighten it if its been up or to fix any non straight pieces before going out for the day.
Jaime C.
Jaime C.
11 months, 4 weeks ago
My sister recommended I get the Chi because hers is 6 years old and still works really well. I got mine from TJ Maxx and it came with 2 free heat protector hair products. It wasn't the cheapest or the most expensive and I have only heard great things about the brand.
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Concord , NH
1 year, 1 month ago
Chi, it's expensive but it'll last for at least 5 years and it produces well without pulling your hair out!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Freeland, MI
1 year, 4 months ago
Chi is always a great staple, just depends of if you want to spend the money.
Shaasia G.
Shaasia G.
Ewing, NJ
1 year, 5 months ago
Chi is a very good company I would recommend it
Megan E.
Megan E.
Decatur, IL
3 years, 10 months ago
Chi
Niki R.
Niki R.
4 years, 3 months ago
I think that it really depends on your hair type. I used a CHI flat iron on my hair for years thinking that it was the best for me until I tried my sister's GVP iron. Her GVP not only straightens my hair quicker at a lower temperature, but it also costs half the price! It causes less breakage on my hair and leaves it shinier and smoothr, probably because I don't have to go over the same parts of hair as many times as I had to with my CHI. I can see the CHI working extremely well on people who have soft, looser curls or fine hair. My hair is very curly. I have very tight, tiny curls.
Jailine O.
Jailine O.
Perth Amboy, NJ
4 years, 4 months ago
I would definitely go with Chi. You would surely not regret it and you will love the outcome you get when straightening your hair :) its a run for your money.