Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA

I really need a new flat iron, should i buy a Chi flat iron, or buy a flatiron from HOT TOOLS??

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
9 months, 2 weeks ago
chi, it is worth the money!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Conception Bay South, NL
1 year, 4 months ago
I have a Chi flat iron that is 10 years old I still use every day, if you were to opt for something different I would recommend Paul Mitchell.
Amber L.
Amber L.
1 year, 5 months ago
I would recommend a Chi flat iron over any other brand. I usually don't straighten my hair because it is naturally straight, but I love my Chi flat iron to straighten it if its been up or to fix any non straight pieces before going out for the day.
Jaime C.
Jaime C.
1 year, 5 months ago
My sister recommended I get the Chi because hers is 6 years old and still works really well. I got mine from TJ Maxx and it came with 2 free heat protector hair products. It wasn't the cheapest or the most expensive and I have only heard great things about the brand.
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Concord , NH
1 year, 7 months ago
Chi, it's expensive but it'll last for at least 5 years and it produces well without pulling your hair out!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Freeland, MI
1 year, 11 months ago
Chi is always a great staple, just depends of if you want to spend the money.
Shaasia G.
Shaasia G.
Ewing, NJ
1 year, 11 months ago
Chi is a very good company I would recommend it
Megan E.
Megan E.
Decatur, IL
4 years, 4 months ago
Chi
Niki T.
Niki T.
4 years, 9 months ago
I think that it really depends on your hair type. I used a CHI flat iron on my hair for years thinking that it was the best for me until I tried my sister's GVP iron. Her GVP not only straightens my hair quicker at a lower temperature, but it also costs half the price! It causes less breakage on my hair and leaves it shinier and smoothr, probably because I don't have to go over the same parts of hair as many times as I had to with my CHI. I can see the CHI working extremely well on people who have soft, looser curls or fine hair. My hair is very curly. I have very tight, tiny curls.
Jailine O.
Jailine O.
Perth Amboy, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
I would definitely go with Chi. You would surely not regret it and you will love the outcome you get when straightening your hair :) its a run for your money.