CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron

Smooth. Straight. Sleek. The iCHI flat iron has what it takes to tame your hair to perfection. ceramic far infrared technology heats fast and evenly quick, easy styling; produces silky, shiny hair plates are infused with exclusive CHI 44 Ceramic for no frizz, no snags includes free 2-ounce bottle of Silk Infusion JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

So how many degrees dose it go too ?
Es gratis o cuanto cuesta
What difference does ceramic make?
Start your review of CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron!
Chester , PA
Purchased at: Amazon
This has become one of my favorite sleeping masks to use as of recently. I like to switch things up quite often so I can have the opportunity to try many different brands and products but this is an excellent sleeping mask and is deserving of a little recognition. The texture of the mask is light weight and infuses my skin with intense hydration. It sort of reminds me of a water cream. The mask absorbs into the skin very nicely and dries down leaving the skin feeling comfortable and soft. My skin doesn’t feel oily and more importantly doesn’t leave any residue on my pillow while I sleep through out the night. The mask smells so beautiful such a light floral scent but nothing to overwhelming. The packaging is simple yet beautiful it comes in a very big glass jar and a wooden style lid. Giving it a very rustic charm about it. I like this mask so much because of how much it moisturizes my skin as well as brightening my complexion. The next morning my skin is hydrated, it is glowing, my skin is rejuvenated. They have other sleeping mask options as well which I will be reviewing in the near future. The mask is quite affordable in my opinion and of very good quality.
Purchased at: Sephora
My gosh this brings back memories as I remember the day I bought this CHI straightening iron! The straight and even flat hair trend had really started to become a phenomenon when I knew that I needed something to tame my naturally curly hair beyond a hair dryer and brush. CHI was one of the only brands of hair styling products that offered the straightening iron. The 1 inch was the one they offered I believe as their only iron to begin with. I learned how to straighten my hair with this iron! I have tried wider iron sizes but I am convinced that the 1 inch is the way to go! When my hair has been chin length or when it has been half my down my back it has worked equally well. Just one sweep of this iron slowly down the hair shaft from roots to ends straightens immediately and there is usually no need to even swipe it over again to straighten the hair more. This way it makes for a fast straightening job if you are in a rush. The ceramic panels make you feel secure that you are protecting your hair during the process. I still heat up this bad boy from time to time and it is probably 20 years old and still working like day one. CHI for the win!!!!
Shingletown , CA
I have been though 3 in about 15 years. I love this one. It’s perfect, it gets the job done fast and my hair always looks sleek and shiny. It’s looks and feel very healthy and hydrated. The first one i had for 6 years and I think was my fault I was using it as both a flat iron and a curling iron ( tip it’s not a curling iron, it’s not made for that) and eventually the clamps would twist like they were lose and it just gave out. The 2nd one I had for the least amount of time (2 years) and it just stopped working no real reason, I didn’t use it as a curling wand (I have purchased an actual one) it just gave out. The 3rd one I lost, not sure were and I know it still works so 🤞🏼here’s hoping I find it after we unpack from our move but it has been about 8 months since I have seen it.
Chula Vista, CA
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Brigitte S.
I absolutely love this hairstyling iron. This was a gift from one of my friends 1 year ago, she is actually my hairstylist as well, so I’m very confident about using this, because it was recommended by a professional. I have thick and long hair, and this iron gives me very straight hair that last longer, it doesn’t burnt or damage my hair at all and the size is perfect to curl as well.
Roselle , IL
In my opinion this is the best flat iron that you can buy it is a great investment my first one last me well over 10 years I have over processed hair that is frizzy and after using any of the Chi flat iron my hair comes out smooth frizz free no flyaways shiny which is one or two passes at most your style will last for days until you wash it and so will the shine I definitely feel like if you are going to use a heating tool on damaged hair this is the way to go I can feel and see in improvement in my hair it’s still the best in the business it’s a little under rated right now but it is still worth the money
Middlebrg Hts, OH
CHI is the only brand of straightener I have ever owned. I got my first one 13 years ago and have repurchased twice. The iron heats up fast and does a great job of straighten my thick, wavy hair. It's not very clunky, travels well and is easy to use and handle. It would be nice if there was temperature dial on it to control how hot it gets, but, overall, it is an excellent straightener. However, I once purchased a special addition pink CHI straightener and the quality of that one was sub-par. However, customer service was excellent and refunded my purchase. Stick to the original CHI and you can't go wrong!
Pennsylvainia
You guys! This CHI original hair straightener is the best. I’ve had mine for maybe five years. Not once did it break. It might be on the pricey side but I promise you it’s worth it. It makes your hair is so silky. If I were you I would definitely spend my money on this. It comes with a silk infusion hair serum for after when you finish straightening your hair. It is the best I recommend that too. If I had to read this from zero out of 10 zero being horrible and 10 being the absolute best I would put 10 because you guys this is so good I rave about this hair straightener on the daily. 100% recommend
I wish I could love this straightener. I did when I first got it and after 2 years, it went out. So I bought another, 1.5 years later, it died. I just got tired of investing in this brand and straightener, only for it to go out within 2 years. I had high hopes because this is such a reputable brand. I went a different direction and purchased a different brand and have had that straightener for 4 years no problem. I would not recommend this brand. I give it 2 stars because they do make cute straighteners that are fun, however, the longevity of it is a 0.
Watchung, NJ
I got this in the color black and have had it for over 5-6 years and it still works like its brand new. It doesn't take long to heat up at all and I love the fact that the heat is adjustable so you can really tailor it to how much you need rather than it being one singular temperature for the entire time. I find I don't have to go over my hair a bunch of times for it to do its job either, which is great. My hair always comes out perfectly straight and feeling soft and looking shiny. Its very reliable and I have had no issues with it since getting it!
Magnolia, TX
I remember way back when when this was practically the only straightener that would work on my hair and I've been a loyal customer ever since. My hair is very curly and this straightener gets my hair super straight, silky and shiny. Mine have lasted years before having to be repurchased which is always ace. My mom is pure magic and is able to curl her hair with a chi straightener (she has shoulder length curly hair) and her curls are pretty and not just a bunch of bends in her hair and they last all day. Can't say enough good things about chi's!

734 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chicago IL
il y a 15 jours
Cynthia R. • il y a 14 jours
Nope. You are better off getting an iron from Sally Beauty.
il y a 24 jours
Ariel B. • il y a 20 jours
This hair straightener is the best! It makes my hair super duper soft, silky and smooth! It does a great job giving out ions that make your hair feel lustrous! It's ceramic plates provide protection so your hair doesn't burn! It really is amazing, as I use it everyday and can feel the benefits, rather than worrying that my hair will burn and become brittle!