CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron

CHI Original 1″ Ceramic Flat Iron our professional salon model analog flat iron has a versatile all-in-one ergonomic design and use advanced ceramic technology to create silky, shiny, and frizz-free hair instantly. Features: Professional salon model 1” Ceramic Floating Plates Versatile styling tool: flip, curl, and style Creates silky hair instantly Flash-quick heating, up to 392°F (202°C) 11 ft. Swivel Cord for Convenience 2-Year Limited Warranty Dual voltage for convenient travel

I Am in need of a new hair straightener! Mine has fallen apart it’s so old😭? Was using the CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron . I like to be able to straighten my coarse hair quickly while maintaining static and flyaways. What’s your favorite straightener!???
How is this compared to similar ones in the market? Pros and cons?
Start your review of CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron!
Middletown, OH
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Davena G.
This is the first and only straightener I’ve bought and I’ve had it for about six years or more and it still works
Covington, KY
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Michelle W.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair straightens so nice with this straightener, and it’s quick, I don’t dread straightening my hair
Castro Valley, CA
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Samantha T.
Purchased at: Sephora
All time Favorite hair straigtener. Ever since I used this, I never bought anything else. Heats up quickly, straightens my hair like no other, and leaves my hair looking healthy and great!!!
Fairmont, WV
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jennifer B.
I have thick, wavy coarse hair that turns into a ball of frizz at the mention of humidity. All the product in the world can’t tame this wild beast. I read tons of reviews and did my research and decided this little gem would “hopefully” give me the most bang for my buck. It didn’t disappoint. Chi’s “advanced ceramic plate technology” leaves my hair soft, shiny and straight as stick when I want and with beautiful curls when I want to look glamorous. In the past, creating curls with could be a challenge. Ergonomically it was so much easier for me to maneuver and master straight iron curls. Best of all, I’ve had it for over 10 years, yes, 10 years. Still works like the first day I plugged it in! CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron
Tucson, AZ
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Monet M.
I've had this product for almost a decade and it was definitely a great investment. Leaves my hair sleek and without funky smells (burnt or plastic). After all these years it still works great. I just apply a light weight heat protectant before and my hair has stayed very healthy despite the almost every day use.
Kansas City , MO
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Zoe B.
I have had my second chi for just over 5 years now. I swear by it and won’t use anything else. CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron
Anthem, AZ
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Suzanne G.
I really like this flat iron as I’m able to straighten my hair as well as curl it. My only complaint is that it does not offer an option for turning itself off, it must be turned off manually which I often forget to do. 😔
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love my Chi straightener. It was worth the purchase! Heats up quickly- my hair is originally wavey and i love how my hair looks and feels after i use the chi! Highly recommend.
Chula Vista, CA
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by MANDY K.

It's a classic for a reason. I used to work at a salon/spa and tried out a lot of flat irons but the CHI has always been my favorite. It straightens hair beautifully and is a good size to use as a curling iron. This has a nice long cord, so you have mobility with it. It is on the pricier side, but it's well worth it because it's so well constructed and will last you forever. I've been using mine for YEARS and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere anytime soon. My only con for mine is that it only has one setting with no safety. I hate to admit it, but I do forget to turn mine off, and have had to install a special device for my outlet so I can turn it off from my phone in case I think I forget.

Staten Island, NY
I have been using this straightener for the past 10 years! Of course I've had to buy two new one's since then but it gives you the sleekest straightest hair you can ask for. I would say make sure you clean the edges of the straightener because build-up due to products can happen over time and then it will burn your hair or can get on the gunk and the straightener will pull out your hair or snap it. I learned my lesson so just use a q-tip and it'll clean it right up and it'll be good as new. Also, it heats up quickly which is a great bonus but it doesn't have a temperature setting makes you question how much you're burning your hair. I give this 4 stars because obviously it damages your hair like any straightener over time. I find if I go a week without straightening my hair and letting it breathe it feels silky and looks fresh than if I were to use the straightener too much (everyday basis). I have curly hair so straightening it one day it'll last for up to three days. That's if I don't exercise. Lasts when I go out so I can't complain.

790 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 7 jours
Dallas L. il y a 3 jours
Yes it’s my go to always works well great quality ! Good price
Constable, NY
il y a 7 jours
Rita Y. il y a 7 jours
Try a babyliss if you can. Best straightener I’ve ever owned