BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCHI
Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron

CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron

CHI Original 1″ Ceramic Flat Iron our professional salon model analog flat iron has a versatile all-in-one ergonomic design and use advanced ceramic technology to create silky, shiny, and frizz-free hair instantly. Features: Professional salon model 1” Ceramic Floating Plates Versatile styling tool: flip, curl, and style Creates silky hair instantly Flash-quick heating, up to 392°F (202°C) 11 ft. Swivel Cord for Convenience 2-Year Limited Warranty Dual voltage for convenient travel

Do you use CHI products? If so, which ones?
The key on the plugable one does it work as well as the one you plug in I had the one I plugged it in and it burnt out it was 3 years old. Looking to buy a new one.??
For the cordless, how long does it last without requiring charging?
Start your review of CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron!
Andrea M.
Sudbury, ON
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Andrea M.
I am satisfied with this iron! Never going back to other brand. It doesn’t leave me a weird smell and my hair looks healthy. CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron also it lasts like 3-5 years so it’s a good investment. The first one I ever bought I had it for almost 3 years.
Corinna C.
Calgary, AB
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Corinna C.
I used to use cheap flat irons.... and boy did my hair suffer. I finally bit the bullet and invested in this iron. Amazing!!! It’s the perfect tool to straighten your hair with minimal damage. I would definitely recommend!!!
Paramjeet  S.
Edmonton, AB
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Paramjeet  S.
have had this hair straightener for several years and it still works great. It doesn’t damage the hair and styles hair relatively quickly. It is expensive but worth it and especially knowing that it lasts years, makes it cost effective #influenster2020
Kristen  K.
London, ON
It works great. I have very thick coarse hair and it helps with the frizz. Good price point as well.
bryanna P.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love that I can flat Iron my hair on the lowest setting and it actually works. My hair is thin and fine but stubborn to straighten the does the job quick and it stays.
Adrian L.
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Adrian L.
It looks great and works very well I use it every day and it preforms its function I can improve the product by making it more better I’m satisfied
Kathleen Z.
Oshawa, ON
Love these products works so well . I get the look I need so quickly. It is pricey but worth every cent because they last for years if u take care of them
Mona P.
Richmond Hill, ON
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Mona P.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Have had this one for yearssss!!!! Grew up flat ironing my hair with and even curling it! Take a quick few minutes to straighten and don’t even have to go over the same year more than once - twice. Awesome product though it does get hot around the top, but I guess that’s part of the design. Could straighten my hair that’s always down to my waist in minutes tho!
Karly H.
Nashville , TN
My favorite hair straightener. I've had mine for years and it makes my hair shiny and straight. It heats up quickly and gets the job done. I don't think I could ever purchase a different brand. The only negative is there is no heat setting for you to choose from, it's 1 and done.
Danielle C.
El Cajon , CA
Literally cuts my hair straightening time in half. I bought this at Ulta when a sale was going on. They always have sales or coupons there so I recommend going there to get it. I would recommend to everyone!

823 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica O.
il y a 9 mois
CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron is this a good straightener???
Alison V. il y a 7 mois
Yes I think it is! Makes my hair very smooth and straight!