Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
Such a great organic shampoo , great for people who want their hair very smooth and non oily . Totally recommend this shampoo , very afordible and the best part it’s that is organic . And leaves your hair smelling great
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Not very impressed with this product at all. Felt like it dis nothing for my hair and left or feeling dry and straw like. Did make hair shiny but that was about it my hair felt so gross.
Wilaines L.
Have used this product for well over five years. It can be difficult to find the right product for fine hair - either it's too heavy and weighs it down or it's too light and doesn't do a thing. This glaze is just right. Provides structure, body and a nice shine. It takes only a small amount so it's very economical to use every day.
maría f.
I think olive is such an important thing to think about to have super healthy and hydrated hair so I support this shampoo because it has olive on it which means that it provides healthy shinny hair that doesn't break
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Olive oil really helps my hair from new damages forming and helps my hair from split ends really recommended this product is amazing and It has a nice scent it's not bad and I would buy it again it is worth it
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is a really good shampoo. I have quite thick hair and I try to make sure the shampoos I use give me frizz control as well as shine and brightness. Having olives and olive oil in the shampoo does wonders to my hair and keeps it smooth instead of coarse!
Chelsea H.
lyles, TN
I love this shampoo seeing as I have dry hair. I would not recommend this product for normal to oily hair. It made my hair super shiny and soft but it looked a little oily. I also love that the product is organic.
madison w.
Tea, SD
First, I love all Chi products so I bought this without any hesitation. I have always hear that olive oil is great for your hair so I figured I would purchase. I have very long hair yet it tends to dry out pretty fast on my ends. I have really noticed a difference with this product.
Anything Chi you know that you're getting a great brand. Organics Olive Shampoo leaves your hair hydrated & manageable. My hair doesn't look dry after using this and it actually has a shine to it.
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I'm a huge organic everything fanatic! Like no tomorrow! When this product claims that it is followed by organic essentials then trust me it really is because it leaves my hair looking like a silk path!