BY CHI

Wilaines L.
Have used this product for well over five years. It can be difficult to find the right product for fine hair - either it's too heavy and weighs it down or it's too light and doesn't do a thing. This glaze is just right. Provides structure, body and a nice shine. It takes only a small amount so it's very economical to use every day.
maría f.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think olive is such an important thing to think about to have super healthy and hydrated hair so I support this shampoo because it has olive on it which means that it provides healthy shinny hair that doesn't break
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olive oil really helps my hair from new damages forming and helps my hair from split ends really recommended this product is amazing and It has a nice scent it's not bad and I would buy it again it is worth it
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is a really good shampoo. I have quite thick hair and I try to make sure the shampoos I use give me frizz control as well as shine and brightness. Having olives and olive oil in the shampoo does wonders to my hair and keeps it smooth instead of coarse!
Chelsea H.
lyles, TN
I love this shampoo seeing as I have dry hair. I would not recommend this product for normal to oily hair. It made my hair super shiny and soft but it looked a little oily. I also love that the product is organic.
madison w.
Tea, SD
First, I love all Chi products so I bought this without any hesitation. I have always hear that olive oil is great for your hair so I figured I would purchase. I have very long hair yet it tends to dry out pretty fast on my ends. I have really noticed a difference with this product.
MONEKA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything Chi you know that you're getting a great brand. Organics Olive Shampoo leaves your hair hydrated & manageable. My hair doesn't look dry after using this and it actually has a shine to it.
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I'm a huge organic everything fanatic! Like no tomorrow! When this product claims that it is followed by organic essentials then trust me it really is because it leaves my hair looking like a silk path!
Nicole S.
Duluth, GA
This is a great product for moisture. I find that it does have a nice scent that is long lasting and the lather is nice and thick. I have an oily scalp so it does give added moisture and it is defiantly worth the price
Melissa C.
San antonio, TX
I bought this product with the purpose of making my hair look healthier but it did not work as I expected maybe I did not tried for as long i needed to but I decided to switch to another one.