BY CHI

Olive nutrient sulfate and paraben free shampoo with certified organic essential oils. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This oil makes your hair feel smooth and silky with out being overly oily. I am not very fond of the smell, and i noticed it does contain alcohol which is why i only rated it 4 stars. It has a very herbally smell that i find nauseating, but the benefits out weigh the smell. You have to shake the bottle to get the two liquids to mix, which forms a gel oil consistency.
Wilbelys Y.
OMG! I really love this oil, I love buying things to nourish my hair as it hurts a lot especially with the use of the iron and this oil for me was miraculous while I used it, I loved it too and I noticed how it improved my hair. I recommend it with your eyes closed, although I no longer use it but I certainly recommend it.
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
Just bought this at the last moment.  I always loved the CHI products and the leave in sprays, so I figured I'd try out a body wash or shampoo.  This product blew me away at the results.  The winter here is tough on the hair and scalp.  This was just fabulous at making me feel moisturized again!
Mikaela G.
Kingston, PA
This works great on treating your hair, after having to do my hair a lot through out a week using lots of heat i'd use this and it would work wonders plus i think it smells good
Shoshanna D.
This olive oil shampoo is amazing. It is so nourishing and makes your hair so soft! I don't have a bad thing to say. I introduced it to all of my friends and they love it! Truly amazing! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Brenna S.
Ive dyed my hair numerous times and bleached it more than I should have. My hair is very thin, damaged, and fragile. I came across this product a few months back and fell in love with it. It brings my hair back to life. I use this and the conditioner. It suds up good and rinses very well. Leaves your hair smelling good and with life!
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
I love this shampoo. The scent is amazing and I love how natural it is. It isn't to harsh on my hair and doesn't strip it of nutrients. My hair always feels lighter when I used this unlike other shampoos that weigh it down. I would definitely buy this product again!
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Chi is a very good brand of hair products they are the masters very smart at designing their products good for dry dull hair when it's ready to be revitalized only downside not much of a scent to the shampooo
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Not my favorite shampoo at all. I've had other all of oil shampoos that cleaned my hair great but this was definitely not one of them. My hair felt oilier and it also took a ton of product to get it to feel clean.
Krishma G.
Great for your hair I love this product. Really leaves my hair feeling good as new and smells good as well. Targets my dry hair very well. I will continue to use this product.