BY CHI

Olive nutrient sulfate and paraben free shampoo with certified organic essential oils. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Ive dyed my hair numerous times and bleached it more than I should have. My hair is very thin, damaged, and fragile. I came across this product a few months back and fell in love with it. It brings my hair back to life. I use this and the conditioner. It suds up good and rinses very well. Leaves your hair smelling good and with life!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Not my favorite shampoo at all. I've had other all of oil shampoos that cleaned my hair great but this was definitely not one of them. My hair felt oilier and it also took a ton of product to get it to feel clean.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Chi is a very good brand of hair products they are the masters very smart at designing their products good for dry dull hair when it's ready to be revitalized only downside not much of a scent to the shampooo
Krishma G.
Krishma G.
Great for your hair I love this product. Really leaves my hair feeling good as new and smells good as well. Targets my dry hair very well. I will continue to use this product.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hardinsburg, KY
This shampoo is great for damaged hair. Leaves your hair feeling repaired and unfrizzy. The only downfall is the scent.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love chi their hair products and hair tools! I especially love their shampoos so gentle on my curly dry damaged hair
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this shampoo but I don't use it regularly, only when I find it on sale in discount stores
Amber D.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This keeps your hair so nice and clean, and it's very clear that we all could benefit from it
Wilbelys Y.
Wilbelys Y.
OMG! I really love this oil, I love buying things to nourish my hair as it hurts a lot especially with the use of the iron and this oil for me was miraculous while I used it, I loved it too and I noticed how it improved my hair. I recommend it with your eyes closed, although I no longer use it but I certainly recommend it.
Bella A.
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
Just bought this at the last moment.  I always loved the CHI products and the leave in sprays, so I figured I'd try out a body wash or shampoo.  This product blew me away at the results.  The winter here is tough on the hair and scalp.  This was just fabulous at making me feel moisturized again!