BY CHI

Organics Olive Nutrient Therapy Conditioner a light weight leave-in treatment with Certified Organic Essential oils, Natural oils and a special blend of extracts developed for all hair and skin types. see more...

Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely adore this stuff. It's never felt better when I used it. I forgot about this now I will have to go buy it. I totally recommend this
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
I love to use this  to give my hair that boost it needs. Puts the life back into my hair. I probably use it more than recommended but oh well.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Use this conditioner daily. Wouldn’t recommend another product to anyone. Works great. Smells even better!
Kerleesa A.
es un producto realmente increíble, lo he estado usando desde hace mucho tiempo y me encanta su costo. Es increíble, realmente es un gran profesional
Giselle M.
Medley, FL
I love this shampoo. And I love the smell. Cleans my fine hair and makes it volumey, happy, natural looking! Love!!!